1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Linear Power 4753IQ

Very Good Condition

$250.00 shipped:

Amp powered up showing 1 amp idle current.

Powered up.

Rear panel.

Front view

Here is a link to the owner's manual if you would like to read up on specific information:

http://www.linearpower.com/manuals/4753IQ.pdf

Additional info:

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Morning Bumpage!

This amp has taps that allows it to run higher output wattage at 2 ohms stereo, that are changed internally. The 4x75W is at 4 ohms.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Guys, this amp is in excellent condition, and functions flawlessly. You will not find a better 4 channel in this power range, for 3 times the price. Don't miss out on this American made beauty!

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
Woah what a good price. I would get it in a heart beat but have no $$$.

I'll have some money but thats will be early january.

·
Registered
513 Posts
FYI, I just bought some equipment from Mike and everything went great. Excellent seller here and an awesome deal on one of the best and rarest amps money can buy. They just dont make them like this anymore. Surprised Noone has jumped on it yet.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
FYI, I just bought some equipment from Mike and everything went great. Excellent seller here and an awesome deal on one of the best and rarest amps money can buy. They just dont make them like this anymore. Surprised Noone has jumped on it yet.
Thanks Dan, you are an awesome buyer as well. Great communication, fast payment, nice guy!

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Why is there a power light on the front of it? was that added by someone, or did they come like this?
That is the only modification I added to the amp. It's connected to the remote wire so I could tell if I had power to the amp. Something Linear Power should have had stock. :p

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
That is the only modification I added to the amp. It's connected to the remote wire so I could tell if I had power to the amp. Something Linear Power should have had stock. :p
The DPS and some HV had the light. It was just the older IQ and non IQ that had no power indicator (light).

PM sent.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
The DPS and some HV had the light. It was just the older IQ and non IQ that had no power indicator (light).

PM sent.
PM answered. Still available. People this American beauty looks gorgeous, and works flawlessly. You won't find a better 4 channel amp at this price!!!

·
Registered
461 Posts
This economy must really suck for a rare linear to sit around for so long. If i didnt have my planet audio tuber installed already i would have grabbed this up in a sec. i would hate to insult you with the offer i could afford right now so instead ill give you a
free bump

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
This economy must really suck for a rare linear to sit around for so long. If i didnt have my planet audio tuber installed already i would have grabbed this up in a sec. i would hate to insult you with the offer i could afford right now so instead ill give you a
free bump
It not only sucks but its chrismas time and everyone wants gifts. Not trying to be rude but hope no one gets it so he can sell it to me (in a payment plan, lol), thats how bad it is.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.