DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Finally deciding to sale my beloved amps due to school funds. Here we have two old school SQ amps for sale. These are known to be one of the best sounding amps you could buy for money. SQ is pure and clean. First amp is a A/D/S PH15 which is a 6 channel amp, yes SIX. It's rated at 50x6 but I'm sure it does around 60w at 14.4v. Working order 10/10, looks 9/10.

Specs:

50 x 6 @ 4ohm
75 x 6 @ 2 ohm
110 x 3 @ 4 ohm mono
Stable to 2 ohms
.05% THD at rated power
Overload and Thermal protection modes
105db S/N ratio

Second up is a PPI Art series Ax400 4 channel amp. This amp is extremley RARE. It has a built-in crossover. Works 10/10, physical contion 6/10. Couldn't find detailed info on this one due to the rarity of them.

Specs:

4 x 50W @ 4 ohms
4 x 100W @ 2 ohms
2 x 200W @ 4 ohms bridged

Asking $250 for the A/D/S and $230 for the PPI. SHIPPING INCLUDED! Here's your chance to own some of the history of early car audio. Trades wise, looking for high end amps such as Zapco, Arc, etc. Pics will be available per request from friday when I get back home from school. Thanks.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I was home on friday but no one showed interest in that amp thats why I only took pics of the PPI but I'm back at school right now. Let me see if I an get them to ya soon.

·
Registered
2,909 Posts
Jiggad369 said:
I was home on friday but no one showed interest in that amp thats why I only took pics of the PPI but I'm back at school right now. Let me see if I an get them to ya soon.
pm sent

1 - 12 of 12 Posts