Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Product Brand & Model:
RAZER Black 7 Buttons 1 x Wheel USB Optical/Laser 6400 dpi Mamba 2012 Elite Ergonomic Wireless Gaming Mouse

Condition of all items:
used, good shape, 9\10

Total Price: :
80$ gift. paypal OBO

Shipping Terms: :
in price, USPS flat rate priority.

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:

great mouse, top of the line cordless\corded optional mouse, with about 20 hours of life in the battery you can game all day. it's in great shape, I just replaced it with a different model i found more conforible for my hand. this is a 120$ mouse.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
3,835 Posts
oh crap we got a gamer in the house...

Bump for a great product!

·
Registered
2,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
indeed. thanks. and bump :)

·
Registered
166 Posts
Nice mouse! I have the Lachesis 4000 DPI....i can't even imagine having 6400 DPI at my disposal...

Mine doesn't look like it's breaking anytime soon so GLWS....may I ask what you replace it with? I never felt this mouse is it feel different than the rest of their mice?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.