DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5,752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a brand new RE Audio SE10 D4. It's never been mounted or seen power. It comes with the box, owners manual, allen keys and the RE sticker. I'm only selling it because I've decided to a different route and go big (15"). Since I'll be using two 8's in the door, and single 10" sub just doesn't make all that much sense.;)

I'm asking $110 plus shipping. I think that's low enough already so I doubt I'll go any lower. Shipping will be with UPS and not sure about the cost, the box is roughly 12x12 and it weighs about 25 pounds or so.

I can either ship it out after you pay the $110 then I'll PM you with the exact shipping cost after I ship it and you can paypal that amount, or I could call UPS and try and get a close estimate over the phone.

my paypal is [email protected] net

·
Registered
5,752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Apparently no one is buying anything these days.

I'll drop the price to $100 plus shipping. If that's not low enough I guess I'll just keep it for some other future project.

·
Registered
859 Posts
I would buy 2 in a second if I wasn't already quite content with what I have or it was 12" so it would fit in my box. :D That is the number one sub on my list to try next.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts