DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 108 Posts

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok lets try this again, local pick up would be great, $700 local/ $750 to your door. As far as trades go must be local. If not local and you have no feedback you must send your item first. still in create just how I got it back from US Amps who is local. The Items of interest in trade are. Morel, Arc Audio SE series, DRZ9255, DD 9512G

Attachments

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You never gave me a tracking number nor did you tell me that you ship it. there is no problem just bad communication, I am straight up. you give me a tracking number and its all good, or you can call me 805-207-5538 this is the last e-mail that i got from you:
possibly tomorrow, tuesday definately, I just need to box it up.

What is your address?

Mine is

Kent McTaggart
304 Cotton Blossom Ct.
Nashville TN 37221

whats today? no e-mail no nothing until now? and that was on Sunday? no problem on my side as you can see in the pics, so I know that you did not ship without a tracking number?

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hello, I know if I ship some thing out I would make sure that that person knew that it was shipped out, and provide the person with a tracking number, and maybe even call the person on the phone to make sure that we are on the same page, but thats how I do business. Other then that it would seem fishy to me. But if you did ship, and you did so without a tracking number then you will have to wait 'till it gets here, or just post a pic of the shipping receipt.

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
still waiting on a reply??? starting to seem fishy, If I shipped some thing I would be on the phone like now.???/

·
Registered
195 Posts
Ship To:
BAXTER WALTON
2931 LEE PL.
OXNARD CA 93035-2410
Residential Ship From:
HIGHLANDER BUILDING INC.
KENT MCTAGGART
304 COTTON BLOSSOM CT
304 COTTON BLOSSOM CT
NASHVILLE TN 37221

Telephone: 6156736462 Return Address:
HIGHLANDER BUILDING INC.
KENT MCTAGGART
304 COTTON BLOSSOM CT
304 COTTON BLOSSOM CT
NASHVILLE TN 37221

Telephone: 6156736462

Package Information Tracking Number Weight Dimensions /
Packaging Declared Value Reference Numbers Details
1. 1Z720AR40390372719 14.0 lbs
My Packaging

UPS Shipping Service and Shipping Options Select A ServiceService:
UPS Ground Service
Guaranteed By:1
End of Day Tuesday, 3/24/2009

it was dropped off at the UPS store after work today, If I recall it was jsut after 5:30

my response on saturday:
Man I would offer up a product that didn't work.
what if the sub doesn't work? I assume you would not offer up a sub that doesn't work. I said that it is 100% functional and honestly the "then what if the amp does not work?" is kind of insulting.

If your not sure you want to trade thats cool. but Just for the record.
1) my amp is 100% working
2) the amp is in excelent cosmetic shape
3) I will trade you my working amp for your working sub door to door even swap.

your response on Sunday:
sorry I have been out of town, I can ship on Tuesday what about you?

My response on Sunday:

What is your address?

Mine is

Kent McTaggart
304 Cotton Blossom Ct.
Nashville TN 37221

Your response on Monday:
Baxter Walton
2931 Lee Pl.
Oxnard,Ca 93035

I said I would ship on Tuesday definately!

I have shipped on Tuesday!

I get to the forum, and I see the sub I traded for in the forsale section.

You have put all the responsibility on me, yet I have done exactly what I said I would do. If there was a question (which I didn't think there was) you could have double checked with me to see if we were on or off.

You can not change the deal mid stream, you said you could ship Tuesday, I also said I would. Now your saying your not shipping until you get the AMP!

You imply that I am a scammer! I don't take lightly to that and you have no reason imply such a thing.

I suggest you get down to UPS and ship the sub as you suggested you would, if your half as honest as you imply you are.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Hello, I know if I ship some thing out I would make sure that that person knew that it was shipped out, and provide the person with a tracking number, and maybe even call the person on the phone to make sure that we are on the same page, but thats how I do business. Other then that it would seem fishy to me. But if you did ship, and you did so without a tracking number then you will have to wait 'till it gets here, or just post a pic of the shipping receipt.

I just got online for the first time today to do just that!

·
Registered
195 Posts
intresting 7 min and no response, this is looking fishy.

I don't want any trouble, honestly

I just want to know you have shipped the sub so I can feel secure that I haven't been ripped.

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
But if you did ship, and you did so without a tracking number then you will have to wait 'till it gets here, or just post a pic of the shipping receipt.
where did I say that I would not ship until it gets here? I think it reads that if there is no tracking number I will not ship until it gets here. and this:
your response on Sunday:

My response on Sunday:

does that tell me that you were able to ship? no it does not, so it appears that i was waiting on your confirmation that you can ship, "defiantly" does not mean that it will happen. you should have contacted me prior to let me know that you were ready to proceed. now I have no problem trading it does not matter to me. i am doing you a favor 'cause i do not need that amp, and do not need this sub, so its not a big deal to me, but in the future you need to communicate better. I am the seller, there for a lot of people say they want some thing but never come through, now I will post it sold and ship out tomorrow. if you have a problem you have my number, I still feel that I should see this amp first, and thats a gut feeling. I could be wrong

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
"""sold again""""http://www.diymobileaudio.com/forum/images/icons/icon12.gif

·
Registered
195 Posts
where did I say that I would not ship until it gets here? I think it reads that if there is no tracking number I will not ship until it gets here. and this:
your response on Sunday:

My response on Sunday:

does that tell me that you were able to ship? no it does not, so it appears that i was waiting on your confirmation that you can ship, "defiantly" does not mean that it will happen. you should have contacted me prior to let me know that you were ready to proceed. now I have no problem trading it does not matter to me. i am doing you a favor 'cause i do not need that amp, and do not need this sub, so its not a big deal to me, but in the future you need to communicate better. I am the seller, there for a lot of people say they want some thing but never come through, now I will post it sold and ship out tomorrow. if you have a problem you have my number, I still feel that I should see this amp first, and thats a gut feeling. I could be wrong
What ever, your not doing me a favor, we have an agreement, the fact that you don't need either, and the fact that neither do I means nothing. I said I would ship, you were waiting on confirmation. We are not getting married so who cares if we are compatable. Your amp is on its way, and I am thankful you willbe providing me with a tracking # tomorrow.

And by the way your gut feeling is dead wrong!

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
thats cool but you do understand my point

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
If all pans out then good for us, but am one that likes communication, you said that it was in mint shape and that it works, I will take you at your word, I have done many deals on here most that do not reflect my rating. I am a stand up guy, and the recent activity has got me on edge, but the proper communication would have save us both a lot of writing.

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I will ship tomorrow, and enjoy the sub

·
Registered
195 Posts
If all pans out then good for us, but am one that likes communication, you said that it was in mint shape and that it works, I will take you at your word, I have done many deals on here most that do not reflect my rating. I am a stand up guy, and the recent activity has got me on edge, but the proper communication would have save us both a lot of writing.
I like typing:computer:

Im out

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
This is back up for sell, local only, just like I thought! Doing a trade with this guy, no word, his item never showed up! call UPS they say that they never received an item from him! I was lucky to intercept the delivery to him a day before it was to be on the truck for delivery, now I am out of $100 in shipping fee's! ppl are getting scanless, so beware of trades, I will accept Paypal, or local pick up. The item is back on its way here, what a rip off!

Your package has experienced an exception.

Tracking Number: 1Z 499 9E5 03 9583 545 8 Saved Saved
Type: Package
Exception
Your shipment is currently within the UPS network; however, an unforeseen event has occurred which could result in a change to the Scheduled Delivery Date.

What should I do?
This is the most up-to-date information about the status of your shipment. View Shipment Progress or Package Progress for specific details.
Exception
See description below
Return To: VENTURA, CA, US
Shipped/Billed On: 03/19/2009
Service: GROUND
Weight: 90.00 Lbs

Package Progress
Location Date Local Time Description
NASHVILLE,
TN, US 03/25/2009 6:04 A.M. THE DELIVERY INTERCEPT REQUEST FOR THIS PACKAGE WAS SUCCESSFULLY COMPLETED / SHIPPER REQUESTED RETURN OF PACKAGE
03/25/2009 5:01 A.M. OUT FOR DELIVERY
03/25/2009 4:41 A.M. DESTINATION SCAN
NASHVILLE,
TN, US 03/24/2009 7:23 P.M. ARRIVAL SCAN
03/24/2009 4:03 P.M. THE SHIPPER HAS REQUESTED A DELIVERY INTERCEPT FOR THIS PACKAGE / RETURN TO SENDER PENDING
MEMPHIS,
TN, US 03/24/2009 3:37 P.M. DEPARTURE SCAN
03/24/2009 8:28 A.M. ARRIVAL SCAN
LOS ANGELES,
CA, US 03/20/2009 7:32 P.M. DEPARTURE SCAN
03/20/2009 12:31 A.M. ARRIVAL SCAN
VENTURA,
CA, US 03/19/2009 10:09 P.M. DEPARTURE SCAN
03/19/2009 8:09 P.M. ORIGIN SCAN
US 03/19/2009 4:59 P.M. BILLING INFORMATION RECEIVED

Tracking results provided by UPS: 03/25/2009 5:50 P.M. ET

·
Registered
195 Posts
SQ and I have spoken on the phone person to person. I am contacting the UPS store tomorrow to clarify what the problem is. I have told SQ that if the item I traded him is lost or unable to be shipped to him for some reason, I will pay him cash for the Sub. He agreed, and was going to call UPS tomorrow and see if the shipment of the sub could be completed.

1 - 20 of 108 Posts