DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
5,829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well as some of you may have followed, I made a thread regarding some top notch equipment that I was selling http://www.diymobileaudio.com/forum/off-topic/62488-azngotskills-closet-cleanout-pre-sale-lol.html. So here is the updated list with prices:

Peerless HDS Tweeters - $125 shipped
JBL 2105H 5" midrange - $175 shipped
Peerless Exclusive 831881 4" midrange - $135 shipped
JBL 2118H 8" midbass - $230 shipped
Helix Dark Blue DB5 5ch amplifier - $325 shipped
McIntosh double-din 6CD in-dash cd/radio - $500 shipped
Kicker Hyperflex PKD4 dual amplifier 4ga kit (BNIB) - $85 shipped
Image Dynamics IDQ 15 V2 D4 (BNIB)- $140 shipped
The Ego Bookshelves (Focal Utopia 5.25" and Hiquphon OWII) - $550 shipped
Seas ER18RNX 7" midrange/midbass - $120 shipped

PICTURES: Pre-sale Cleanout pictures by azngotskills - Photobucket

I feel that my prices are fair but if you feel that they are way too high or willing to make multiple purchases, im willing to work with you :D

I have verified that everything is currently working 100% and will not arrive DOA. That being said, all sales are final since I do not know how or who installed it and dont want to hear any excuses about changing you mind, etc. Just check out my references/iTrader and im sure many here will vouch for me. Please only PM me if you are serious to buy and willing to pay, but feel free to post questions ;) There are no dibs/holds unless I have done business with you before, money talks....Thanks for looking! :)

·
Registered
201 Posts
Interested in the Mc; questions: how long was it used? Will it play burned CD's? Do you have model number so I can look up the specs?

·
Registered
5,829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Impressions of the Helix DB5 please... How's it sound, and what's it comparable to? Have dimensions on it also?

THX
The Helix was a very clean sounding amplifier and I thought it to be fairly underrated. Its crossover section has hp/bp/lp for a complete active setup which is very adjustable. To be honest, I would compare it to the Zapco Ref/DC or Arc Audio CXL/XXK that I have used. This is a very sleek, clean amp on the outside as well

http://www.audiotec-fischer.de/products/pdf/doc/Manual_DB_FIVE.pdf

http://www.audiotec-fischer.de/products/pdf/doc/DB_FIVE_Eng.pdf

·
Registered
5,829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Interested in the Mc; questions: how long was it used? Will it play burned CD's? Do you have model number so I can look up the specs?
It was used for about two weeks, then sent it to Auto Car Audio, Stereo and Radio Repair Solutions from San Jose, CA | Short Circuit to get a complete clean-up. The CD-changer mechanism was replaced and everything else clean, checked up, and now perfect. Its works 100% guaranteed and just tested it yesterday, it does play burned CD-R fine without difficulty. Its a US-spec radio and will include the DIN to RCA connector and wire harness to plug-n-play. Model number is PF-25201-A but it may be really difficult to find info on this unit as it is rare and hard to find.

·
The Anti-Rice
2,524 Posts
List seems to be missing a few pieces that were on the orginaly list.

·
Registered
5,829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
List seems to be missing a few pieces that were on the orginaly list.
Yea I need to keep somethings for myself as also some werent 100% for me to sell :(

how much extra to ship the idq 15 to ontario canada, L3v-6B6 via usps???

Thanks!
I would say $200 shipped and I will return the difference, i have been screwed a few times by USPS shipping to Canada. This way im covered for total actual costs. I have tons of referenced and not looking to screw anybody. Let me know either way :)

·
Administrator
17,763 Posts
REAL ? As opposed to ? :p

·
Registered
3,154 Posts
those jbl 2118h are calling out to me! May have to take out those awesome oz 3ways I got from you! Awesome seller here too, not that it needs to be mentioned!

1 - 20 of 58 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.