DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We always love hearing back from customers (or professional installers in this case) and sharing their results. Nothing beats real world testing of great American made noise & heat insulation products. Bruce at HCA has some awesome data he shared with us via email and we are passing it along. Using Damplifier Pro to clean up the structure borne sound in his clients Mitsubishi Evo has greatly decreased the noise level which will greatly increase the amount of music you are able to hear or just to enjoy a more quiet trip down the road on daily commutes. Always insist on high quality American made sound insulation products....Second Skin For The Win!!!

·
5,209 Posts
I commend you for posting data. I wish I would have been more diligent and measured interior db before and after each treatment.

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I commend you for posting data. I wish I would have been more diligent and measured interior db before and after each treatment.
Thank you, we try to always share data we receive. Unfortunately in 2011-2012 when the original Second Skin website crashed (and the company laptop was stolen out of a car) the owner lost 10+ years of customer reviews, scientific testing, and raw data. As every one knows it costs tens of thousands of dollars to do proper "scientific testing". So we are slowly building the data/testimonial sources back up. On Facebook we actually do a weekly Testimonial Tuesday and we have been going for 76 weeks now with honest customer reviews being posted directly from our website, forums, Amazon, and other sources. In our experience nothing beats the word of mouth of honest builders/installers/DIYers, to keep the customer happy is alkways goal number 1. But we know how well our product performs and we don't do anything to change the great formula of our products and we will never cut corners and risk jeopardizing our high quality reputation.

Glad to hear your response and as always, good luck with all of your future builds and no matter what product you choose on your builds always insist on a high quality butyl rubber product. Enjoy life and have a wonderful weekend!!!

PS....We are excited about a new test from the University of Ohio, we sent our products out to them last month to be tested in their study. Only bad thing is that the study/test will be 12-18 months long...but we can't wait to get that data back in 2017 sometime.....Second Skin For The Win!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts