DIYMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Will it cause any kind of signal interference if I run my remote wire in the same wire loom as the rca cables?
Power wire has a separate installation path and will not be with rca cables.
Thanks

· Banned
2016 Lexus Ct200h Fsport
2,490 Posts
If wires are never supposed to be together why does every manufacturer put them next to each other

· Registered
301 Posts
I’m honestly asking for real I mean it might sound ignorant but I’ve never asked so I’m curious
Hopefully the car has been tested during the design process and revisions have been made as part of that design process, designing around issues or redesigning problems to go away. There's a reason you might see twisted pair wires on a bipolar stepper motor and a cap across the terminals of a brushed dc motor. If there is any additional noise to be picked by dumping all wires into one loom, you won't notice if its close enough to the noise floor, in which case you can get away with just pretending its not there (which if you increase overall gain with aftermarket parts, pretending might not work anymore).

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.