DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Up for sale are the elements of what was going to be a Strong SQ system revamp, that I will have to re-visit later on...

I hate to sell these for obvious reasons, but I think someone out there could benefit from these items sooner than I will be able to...

All Drivers are BNIB and in pristine condition and have been sitting in my closet for the past 6 months in the original Mfg boxes. 402's come with Octopus and Mesh Grills, Screws, Manual etc, MW9 comes with Octopus Grills and Screws, Manuals etc...

I am the original owner of the HD1200/1 and I was going to keep it and add a second one ( for the revamp) , but I am not using it and it will be a little while before I get my 'revamp' back on track. HD1200 comes with Screws, Power Plugs and Manual.

I am open to offers but they must be 'reasonable', otherwise I will keep them and weather the storm. :)

Product Brand & Model:

Morel Elate MW9 Midbass

Morel Hybrid Integra 402 Point Source

JL Audio HD 1200/1 Amplifier

Total Price: :

Morel Elate MW9 Midbass Drivers - 850 Shipped

Morel Hybrid Integra 402 Point Source Drivers - 450 Shipped

JL Audio HD 1200/1 Amplifier - 600 Shipped

Shipping Terms: :

***CONUS***

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
BUMP...

Morel Elate MW9 Midbass Drivers - 800 Shipped

Morel Hybrid Integra 402 Point Source Drivers - 400 Shipped

JL Audio HD 1200/1 amplifier - 550 Shipped / SOLD

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #4