DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I apologize if this is not in the right forum but I have very limited time to solve this issue and it is doubtful that any non-experts would add any value to this question. How can I figure out what the unlabeled power connector wires are in the black cluster below? I am in possession of a Chinese Android 2-DIN head unit with no wiring diagram or wire labels. I have no issue deciphering what the speaker wires are or their polarity. The white connector is no issue. I am concerned about the BLACK socket. NOTHING is labeled whatsoever; it is just a bunch of pins. Any suggestions?

What would be most helpful is if someone had a wiring diagram; this particular unit is re-branded by it seems hudnreds of re-labelers in China and sold with their own brand name. This one has the brand SilverStrong GPS KD7000, although it seems the same as, for example, the SkyShadow TDA7851 and Sadocom DSP TDA7851 that I found on the web, and probably tens or hundreds of others.

I will attach pictures.

Any help would be appreciated!!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
if you are asking what the black wire is on that last pic which is the connector, more than likely it iS a ground

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
if you are asking what the black wire is on that last pic which is the connector, more than likely it iS a ground
Not sure which black wire you're referring to on the last picture. I was showing the end of the connector. There a couple of unused contact spots; maybe that's what you referring to?

·
Registered
141 Posts
Are you in possession of the connector in the last picture? Post a color picture of the wire side of the connector, not the terminal side.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Yellow..battery, black..ground, red..switched power. If it doesn't turn on, look for a reset button. If it still doesn't turn on, i'd say it's defective.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts