DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
Buick Regal TourX 2018
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone! I'm new to DIYMA (and the SQ community), but I've just had a professional install/tuning done and I wanted to give credit where credit is due! Attached is a detailed review of custom fabrication and installation from Toby Broadfield at Mobile Audio Plus, and a tuning from Ben Zimmerman [well-known for his tuning expertise]. And if you attended FreezeFest this February in Clarksville, TN, you will likely recognize part of my story. I was the only spectator at that SQL event, and I had my 8-year-old kids with me, running around my Buick wagon. While I only mention listening to Tony’s Porsche in the review, I thought every car I heard there had an excellent system. It’s just that you don’t ever forget your first SQ system, and in my case that was Tony’s.

Enjoy the review and pics! I'm definitely going back to Toby and Ben for system expansion in the future!

Attachments

·
Registered
18,491 Posts
Glad you had a great experience with them, but then again im not surprised. The two make a great team. I recommend them to anyone in that region.

Reactions: benny z
1 - 3 of 3 Posts