DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

21 - 40 of 92 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
^ looks great. Messaged him about my install and he's a little booked right now but everything looks like it's worth the wait. Really quick to reply too.

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
The iPad install is without a doubt the best I've ever seen....and I'm talking about looking at it from the driver seat while listening to the system....not just looking at pics. It absolutely looks OEM.
I was beyond highly impressed with everything I saw and heard in that car.

·
Registered
686 Posts
JT did some work for me that was well done and very much appreciated. At that time he was put in a very awkward spot, not because of anything he did – but because of continued unmet commitments made by a third party (for whom JT had no responsibility). JT was always very forthright and handled that awkwardness as truthfully and candidly as possible.

·
Registered
3,436 Posts
JT for President!! :)

·
Registered
3,436 Posts
^^ yes!!

·
Registered
5,013 Posts
This is a great thread - I think it is a useful thing to provide information for folks seeking top talent in car audio installation and to showcase the creativity and artistry of one of the great installers involved in this community.

I think it is beneficial for those who may not be local to JT to have his contact info here who may want to reach out to have some work done remotely. It is good that some might see samples of his work here that might not be subscribed to the individual build threads of members he has done work for.

·
Registered
3,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
I realized I never posted these...

A-pillars for a 2000 Honda Odyssey

utilizing a pair of the Audible Physics XR3M-LEs

·
Registered
723 Posts
mini review: JT Audio and Accessories (Cerritos, CA)

mini review for: JT Audio and Accessories in Cerritos, CA

Work Done:

I asked JT to install the following components:
  • Melodic Acoustic Ascension 8.9AT
  • Seas Nextel W18NX
  • JL Audio 10TW3
  • JL Audio MHD 900/5
  • JBL MS8

They were mostly installed in out of the way locations (stock) or hidden away under something, with the exception of the sub which is up front. I usually drive alone and my wife is short enough.

John is easy to work with and followed up at multiple times during the install to ask questions/clarify. Scheduling can be rough sometimes but I want to thank him for getting it done so close to Christmas.

Why I chose shop: I don't think much really needs to be said as it's already been said. Stand up guy, good work, reasonable prices, especially these days w/so much crappy work being done. Thanks again John.

Pics: (my car looks mostly stock by design so not much to show)

(more Ensolite was added afterwards)

·
Registered
723 Posts
Re: mini review: JT Audio and Accessories (Cerritos, CA)

Forgot - how it sounds .. decent, but I need to work on my MS8 tuning skills. Lots to read & learn still.

If Mark Brooks happens to read this .. I really like the Ascension 8.9AT but I can't give a decent review right now b/c I still need to learn more on the MS8 first.

And thanks to Bertholomey :) I borrowed his up front JL approach.

·
Registered
3,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
Saw this car first hand and congrats to the OP.

Would love to take a listen next time I'm in town. Great work as usual by JT.

·
Registered
723 Posts

Saw this car first hand and congrats to the OP.

Would love to take a listen next time I'm in town. Great work as usual by JT.
Any time, not a problem. Hopefully I get some of the tuning stuff worked out by then. And I won't be sick nor travelling so I'll be more alive :)

Did you happen to get a look at the MS8? :) I just realized it has come full circle.

·
Registered
3,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #39 ·
Any time, not a problem. Hopefully I get some of the tuning stuff worked out by then. And I won't be sick nor travelling so I'll be more alive :)

Did you happen to get a look at the MS8? :) I just realized it has come full circle.

I have used the MS8 in the past. PM or email me if you have any specific questions.

·
Registered
71 Posts

As I live in the UK ive not seen Jt work in person but what I have seen in post here looks to be First Class and very well intergrated.

21 - 40 of 92 Posts