DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am just curious if my DSP is something anyone would trade 2-way 6.5" components of good quality for? Since I don't have a post count of 500 or more... I thought I would at least ask to see if it is even worth posting a For Trade post down the road. Say if I had a fully functioning DSP with the remote and better than OEM connector cables... the only thing it doesn't have is the Bluetooth dongle. I mean... would that be worth a good set of components to someone... maybe even someone on this forum? ;)

Attachments

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Did you ever find some speakers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No, I just ordered replacement tweeters, ordered a bluetooth dongle for the DSP and got a new amp sent to me via warranty replacement. Slowly putting things back together.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Good luck. Post some pics when your done
My HU died on me the other day and my truck is at the body shop. I tanker truck spilled some sealcoat onto my truck and now they are paying 800 dollars to get her cleaned up. I should have her back tonight
This weekend I’ll start putting in my old clarion HU and my dsp and amps and speakers in the truck. I have to 3d print some mounts for the over sized 6.5 woofers that have a triple magnet setup . They are just to deep lol

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Good luck. Post some pics when your done
My HU died on me the other day and my truck is at the body shop. I tanker truck spilled some sealcoat onto my truck and now they are paying 800 dollars to get her cleaned up. I should have her back tonight
This weekend I’ll start putting in my old clarion HU and my dsp and amps and speakers in the truck. I have to 3d print some mounts for the over sized 6.5 woofers that have a triple magnet setup . They are just to deep lol

Indeed they are deeeeep lol

1 - 7 of 7 Posts