DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a rockford 360.2 with a Dell x51v pda to control it.

Photo Albums - Imgur

As you can see in the picture, the front of the unit was lightly damaged when an installer from the local arizona chain, Audio Express, installed it into my friends vehicle. I have been using it for about a year now to run my active Hybrid Audio front stage. It works perfectly, connects through bluetooth without any difficulty.

It is however, extremely difficult to tune. I fully admit I do not have the chops to understand the 24(?) band eq and all of the time alignment features.

With the pda, what would be a fair price to list my items for?

·
Registered
205 Posts
A member here had a mint 3sixty.2 + x50v listed for $350 shipped, it sold after a couple weeks, not sure for how much though.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the responses guys. I ended up buying an Alpine CDA-117 yesterday and so far I am loving it. I am definitely going to be putting the 360.2 and the PDA up for sale as soon as I hit 50 posts.

·
Registered
182 Posts
~$250 would be a good point. They usually sell from $200-250, without a PDA, and depending on the condition and if it comes with all the accessories. The damage will knock its value down quite a bit, since it's no longer in show-worthy condition, but at least it has the bass knob and the PDA.

·
Registered
114 Posts
PM Sent.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
DarkScorpion, 250 is reasonable, thanks for the input.

I have received several PMS about it with offers in that price range. If anyone wants to see internal pictures, or wants to know anything about it I will respond promptly.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts