DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Wave Shepherd
2,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rockford Corporation <-- job board

Today is September 22nd. This is Rockford Corporation, usually known as Rockford-Fosgate.

We acquired a new building and we are expanding a ton. There are 23 job openings on the page above including automotive technician (installer'ish), acoustic design engineer (like me), embedded systems, software, entry level testing and high level product managers and a bunch more.

The Acoustic Test Technician position might be an interesting entry-level job with lots of hands-on Klippel experience : )

·
Registered
2,206 Posts
Rockford Corporation <-- job board

Today is September 22nd. This is Rockford Corporation, usually known as Rockford-Fosgate.

We acquired a new building and we are expanding a ton. There are 23 job openings on the page above including automotive technician (installer'ish), acoustic design engineer (like me), embedded systems, software, entry level testing and high level product managers and a bunch more.

The Acoustic Test Technician position might be an interesting entry-level job with lots of hands-on Klippel experience : )

You go there and make Rockford Great Again.

·
Registered
8,407 Posts
Interesting, is the pay competitive? It might take a lot to get to me leave Colorado for the heat of Phoenix, but it could be a fun career change.

·
Registered
325 Posts
Interesting, is the pay competitive? It might take a lot to get to me leave Colorado for the heat of Phoenix, but it could be a fun career change.
Wait, people actually leave Colorado?

The stack for their software positions doesn't exactly match mine, but I agree, would be a fun opportunity!

·
Registered
8,407 Posts
Wait, people actually leave Colorado?

The stack for their software positions doesn't exactly match mine, but I agree, would be a fun opportunity!
We try not to leave, but damn it's getting expensive to stay.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts