Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Product Brand & Model: Rockford Fosgate 200m 500x 801s

Condition of all items: Used. The 200m has some slight metal wear on the bottom. No big deal, it works fine. Powered a Dayton Neo. 12 shallow in .7cf. well. The 500x is in good condition, honestly I haven't tested it yet, but I will power it up tomorrow (9/27.) Third, the 801s is also in good condition except for both the gain adjustments aka both the screwdriver inserts, are messed up. It was powering a Dayton Classic 18 in 7cf. fine. All the amps are missing the end screw on metal covers except for the 200m, which will take 1 or 2 weeks for me to get. All amps were tested with a Clarion head unit/radio.

Total Price: : 200m:$50. 500x:75$. 801s:$100

Shipping Terms: : Buyer pays shipping.

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

500x and the 200m

Additional info: As of right now the only payment method is the buyer sends cash to my dorm in MN... I think I am flexible for most things just PM me or ask questions. I will ship with USPS/local post office and let buyer know the shipping price. Thanks.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
I guess I will ask before anyone else does... Do you have any references anywhere? Most people are probably not gonna send cash to your dorm without references.

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Not really. I'm not ripping anyone off here. We could always try to work something out like third party if need be. If it is a giant issue I could drop the price if there's not many buyers but one actually wants to go for the amps.

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
9/27- 500x is good to go. Tested all channels at 2 ohm with my 12. Amp is said to do 125w and the sub is 250w. The amp really did well the sub was banging for only half the wattage. If i had 4 subs I would probably keep this amp it would be awesome.

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)

801s. Also the gains are basically fixed. The screwdriver insert adjust had been bent back by someone preventing any adjustment. I bent them back so all you need is a very small regular screw driver to adjust the gain.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.