1,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Product Brand & Model:

Rockford Fosgate Punch P400-4
Rated 50x4 or 200x2, actually around 75x4 or 225x2 @4

Condition of all items:
Factory Refurb, in brown box w/ manual and still wrapped in plastic

Total Price: :
Priced for a quick sale UPDATE $120 shipped CONUS; no trades. I'm firm on this price.

P400-4 refurbs are going for $209.99 on Crutchfield

Shipping Terms: :
Included to CONUS

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:

Buyer has the option of me removing the plastic and testing the amp prior to shipment, it's up to you. The 90 day refurb warranty has expired. I planned on using this amp in my wife's ride, but this won't happen soon and I have other gear I want to buy.

I would feel better testing the amp prior to shipment, but I wanted to leave the buyer the option of having a shrink wrapped amp by the factory :D

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers is responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We reccomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Keepin' It Old School
1,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've had some interest, but people seem to be scared of the word "refurb". Well, it is my understanding this item has been repaired to factory specs by Rockford, but I have no info as to why it failed in the first place. As I mentioned before, these P400-4 refurbs are currently on Crutchfield for $209.

If it makes the buyer feel better, I'll unwrap and test all functions of the amp (recorded on video) and refund the $$ if there are any problems.

Anyone who's interested, would you rather see it out of the plastic and tested?

·
Registered
2 Posts
I've had some interest, but people seem to be scared of the word "refurb". Well, it is my understanding this item has been repaired to factory specs by Rockford, but I have no info as to why it failed in the first place. As I mentioned before, these P400-4 refurbs are currently on Crutchfield for $209.

If it makes the buyer feel better, I'll unwrap and test all functions of the amp (recorded on video) and refund the $$ if there are any problems.

Anyone who's interested, would you rather see it out of the plastic and tested?
I would be willing to take this off your hands...is Paypal OK for payment (I will add fee)? I would like you to unwrap it and test it to make sure it works though....

Thanks,
Bob

·
Keepin' It Old School
1,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I would be willing to take this off your hands...is Paypal OK for payment (I will add fee)? I would like you to unwrap it and test it to make sure it works though....

Thanks,
Bob
Bob, I sent you a PM with my PayPal address and more information. Thanks!

·
Keepin' It Old School
1,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Good news to the buyer...amp tested out 100%, works GREAT! In addition to testing the amp with music, I also did a resistive output RMS wattage test for the buyer and got the following #'s:

4 ohms stereo (x4 channels): 75.16w/ch
2 ohms stereo (x4 channels): 128.9w/ch
4 ohms bridged (x2 channels): 256.8w/ch

I'm uploading video now, will post here (then close thread) and Bob, I'll ship out the amp on Wednesday and provide tracking. Thanks!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.