Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Product Brand & Model: Rockford Fosgate Power bd1000a1 & Power 1001bd

Condition of all items: I have hooked up both amps to many subs and they have good strong output but both have a noise at low volume that comes out of whatever sub you hook up to them. The bd1000a1 has a cracked transistor which could be the problem. Everything else looks perfect inside. The 1001bd had a previous repair and had some transistors and resistors replaced. Both amps were like this when I got them. Both amps are in pretty good condition. All switches and dials work perfectly as they should. They come with all the original allen wrench screws for the power, ground and speaker outputs. $240 for both amps shipped and insured with USPS Priority mail with tracking number

Total Price: : $240 shipped. Paypal only

Shipping Terms: : USPS Priority mail insured with tracking number

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

Attachments

·
Registered
755 Posts
I've got the 501db and it's a real workhorse!
The 1001db speaks for itself and is very underrated of course. These are some of the last great RF amps so bid with confidence gentlemen. GLWS.

·
Registered
683 Posts
Reality of the fact is that the amp in picture 1 of 10 will complete my build. Are you willing to separate and just sell me the one pictured 1 of 10? I would truly appreciate it and it would mean a ton for me.

Thank you
Shalom.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.