Product Brand & Model:
Rockford Fosgate Power HX2 RFR3112 Subwoofer

Condition of all items:
Used - Good working condition

Total Price: :
$125 plus shipping

Shipping Terms: :
actual shipping/handling charges calculated - PM me your zip code

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:

For sale - One working good condition Rockford Fosgate Power HX2 RFR3112 Subwoofer. 19LB magnet! HUGE. Don't use it anymore so I am selling this monster. Originally sold for $399. Working perfectly when I removed it about 6 months ago and has been stored inside since then. Dual 2 ohm voice coils. Can handle some serious power. Local pickup preferred as shipping will be expensive, but will ship at buyers expense. PM with any questions. Thanks for looking!

Details:
FIBERlock treated paper cone with Santoprene™ rubber surround
frequency response 26-400 Hz
power range 150-1,000 watts RMS (500 watts per coil)
peak power 2,000 watts
sensitivity 85 dB
dual voice coil design (two 2-ohm voice coils)
top mount depth 6-7/8"
sealed box volume 1.00 cubic feet
ported box volume 1.75-4.0 cubic feet

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
I ran one of these ported on a Punch 700s... About 900rms. And I can say that nothing since then has compared as far as volume is concerned.
Fantastic sub!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Lots of compliments on how ppl like these, someone want to make it theirs? Would like to find it a new home asap.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Lots of interest but still available! Find this LOUD monster a new home! Ballpark shipping around $30 depending on location (based on a quote to tx from NY)

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Still available. $100+shipping. prob around $30+- for shipping. I am so close to getting the $ I need for my project car.. find this a nice new home so I can finish my project! Thanks!

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
Holy cow, 4" voice coil!!! That has to handle its rated power easily. Too much for me, good luck.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts