$425 gets you two amps SHIPPED!!! The T500-1 has been SOLD. Not looking to get rich here; just clearing out extra amps to get a new DSP. Considering I have to pay more to ship them individually, the cost breakdown is as follows:
Font Screenshot Parallel Number Document

T400-2 - $ 175
T500-1bdCP - $250 (SOLD)
T400X4ad - $275

Prices are firm and very fair. The T400-2 has a noticeable scratch seen in the pictures. Otherwise, it and the T500 are basically the same with the typical smudges you usually see and are very glossy. The T400x4ad is also used but is about as close to new as you can get. All are excellent amps, but I assume you know that already. I have plenty of pictures and will take more if requested. I've included specs below for the T400-2 as they are a little harder to find. Car audio isn't just a hobby for me; it's like an obsession. I only buy and sell the best. I have several references here, my recent being a Helix Amp/DSP customer. I enjoy constantly changing my equipment to see what is best, which results in getting rid of stuff like this at a loss... not too much, but still a significant loss. That being said, I ask for serious buyers only who aren't trying to lowball me. I am willing to cut you a deal on multiple amps, but the individual prices are set. Feel free to reach out with any questions. Thanks for looking.