Registered
1,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
#1 Rockford Fosgate Power T-600-4 4 channel amplifier SOLD
#2 DLS CCi44 4-channel amplifier
#3 Zapco ST 2X SQ SOLD
#4 Zapco ST 850 XM2 SOLD
#5 Audiofrog UMI-1 SOLD
#6 Rockford Fosgate Power T-1500 bdcp matching monoblock just added, see below. SOLD

Condition of all items:
#1 Barely used but in excellent condition.
#2 Used and in very good condition. Mounting feet have screw marks, see pictures.
#3 LNIB, I used this amplifier for about 30 minutes total on my test bench.
#4 Used and in rough condition. Makes an audible noise when cold but goes away after a few minutes. Doesn’t make any noise on my test bench though. Works otherwise and priced accordingly.
#5 used only the CD and not the microphone or other parts. CD has some very light scratches but otherwise it plays 100%/see pictures in post #3 I have not used any other part of this microphone because I have a two.
#6 Same as #1, barely used but in excellent condition.

Total Price: :
#1 $375 Price reduced to $325 SOLD
#2 $275 Price reduced to $225
#3 $80 SOLD
#4 $95 SOLD
#5 $150 Price reduced to $135 SOLD
#6 $425, just added. SOLD

Shipping Terms: :

On me and I ship very fast and double box everything well.

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:

I had an excellent iTrader score of 10 before this site went through its change to the new system and I’m a long time established member here.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the
iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Prices reduced, see at the top for info. I also have a Rockford Fosgate t1500 bdcp in excellent condition that I’m asking $425 shipped for. I will post pictures soon.

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
My first real sound quality build had those exact Rockford Power Series amps... I still think they were some of the best I've owned (and I've had some nice amps since).

The Rockfords look like they're practically brand new!
Good prices on really good amps!

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thank you jimmy, they are practically like new. I hate to let them go but I have too much stuff and need to purge some of it.

·
683 Posts
Hey John I believe I found the birth sheets for the RF amps. I’ll scan and post for you this weekend.

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hey John I believe I found the birth sheets for the RF amps. I’ll scan and post for you this weekend.
Velozity,

Did you get a chance to scan those birth sheets? I sent you an email and PM too. I’m willing to pay for the postage or at least acquire a PDF from the scan for record.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Sale pending on the AudioFrog Mic

here are some more pictures of the Rockford Fosgate t1500 bdcp. Things are starting to warm up and I’m getting some tire kickers. Up until Monday only, first $675 takes both the Rockford Fosgate amplifiers shipped to your door. These are awesome amplifiers but sadly I cannot use them in my build. The t1500 bdcp made an appreciable difference for the better when I swapped it with the Infinity K1000 running it before and the t600 tied the DLS in a blind listening test on my bench driving my home speakers but has more power than the DLS.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts