DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hop on the way back machine to a time when beepers made you important.
Just tested this on the "bench". Works like the day I walked into Circuit City with Girbaud Jeans on and purchased it. Because what makes your body rock? Ecstasy, of course.

I'm torn up. I only have the one end cap.
Made in the USA. So odd to see that on anything electronic now.

$160 plus shipping for a piece of history. :)
Local pick up in New Orleans as well.
Venmo only.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,353 Posts
Dude I keep seeing you selling nice stuff! I live in Metairie… what else you looking to sell?

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I got a StarTAC with the fat battery!

DaveG, PM me. It's a archeological dig over here.

I have a 40ix, too. I have not tested it yet. But If someone wants both.......

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,353 Posts
And before someone’s panties get in a knot, Chris is my buddy and I call him “b!tch” with the utmost respect and in a LOVELY TONE!

Reactions: clange2485

·
Registered
695 Posts
B!tch I’ll let you know what I pick over! 🤣
Whoa!! I guess I’ll go hide in my corner, let me know what’s left. :cry:

Have at it my friend and hopefully avoid shipping at that.:)

No panties need to get knotted up or mods involved in this one.

·
Registered
1 Posts
New member, first post. Post #1 caught my eye, when you said “what makes your body rock, ecstasy”. (Actually xtc). Song by Kyper. I know the guy, I’m from Baton Rouge, just thought it was cool to see that. And I remember those amps too. Neat.

·
Premium Member
1,353 Posts
Dave.. voice of reason here.. finish the install, stop acquiring.. or keep acquiring, and sell said items to me at a discount... carry on

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk
We all know I have a problem! Unfortunately I chose you guys as a support group! Always considered myself more of a hunter... But it now appears I'm more of a gatherer!!! You should see me closet!

·
Registered
112 Posts
We all know I have a problem! Unfortunately I chose you guys as a support group! Always considered myself more of a hunter... But it now appears I'm more of a gatherer!!! You should see me closet!
No... you have reached hoarder status my friend lol its OK, I suffer from it too, although lately I've begun to let the stash go.. it's hard to do, but it's time for me to let others enjoy it.
Besides, who doesn't like getting new gear lmao

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

1 - 15 of 15 Posts