Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Rockford Fosgate T600-2 Like New!!

My references:

SMD Feedback

CarAudio.com Feedback

iTrader Feedback on ****

Up for sale is a like new in box Rockford Fosgate T600-2.It was used for about 3 weeks before I pulled it back out because the owner ended up selling the vehicle. It was tuned in with an oscilloscope for no clipping and was way more powerful than what was needed, so it was never pushed to it's full RMS limits.Just for reference, it was used on 2 pairs of Focal Polyglass 165VR component sets.Part of the plastic is still on it because the amp was mounted under a console where no one would see it and to keep it protected from scratches.I only removed the plastic where I needed to to install it.Since it't still like new, I figured $275 shipped was fair.

Specs: Rockford T600-2 Web Page

Birth Sheet Specs:
243 watts x 2 channels @ 4 ohms
389 watts x 2 channels @ 2 ohms
785 watts x 1 channel @ 4 ohms

·
Registered
3,154 Posts
One of my new favorite amps! INSANE POWER! Extremely versatile too! Run a sub or two, pound the ever loving crap out of any midbass on the planet or run a whole comp set. I ran a set of oz audio matrix 3ways with this amp and it was a sick combo! These are fantastic amps,
GLWS

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
One of my new favorite amps! INSANE POWER! Extremely versatile too! Run a sub or two, pound the ever loving crap out of any midbass on the planet or run a whole comp set. I ran a set of oz audio matrix 3ways with this amp and it was a sick combo! These are fantastic amps,
GLWS
Thanks bud and do you think this is a fair price for a practically like new T600-2?

And thanks for the free bumpage morabors :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.