DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This is something I will probably regret later, but all it's going to do is sit around in a box and that doesn't do anyone any good.

This is a MINT 6.0. The fins are 100% straight. The paint is 99/100, even the mounting feet are straight and never bent. All the original screws are present. This will be a jewel for someone. Oh, you will see what looks like a brown spot in the corner. It is NOT rust. This amp is 100% rust free. It is maroon paint from a previous install. It will come off, but I didn't want to mess with it.

How does it sound? This is the best sounding amp I have ever heard on my tweeters. To be honest, this sounds better than my Tru, but I decided to keep the Tru because of its rarity. Completely disregard SS ratings. This amp puts out about 125w x 2 at 4 ohms and it only gets wilder from there. It has an 1,800w power output capacity and it will easily do 600w + in .05 ohms, but please don't use it that way. This amp should not be used to drive subs. You're just wasting it. This amp was meant to drive tweeters like you've never heard before.

Don't let this one slip. You are unlikely to find another one in better condition.

$350 shipped, conUS.

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks. I still wonder what I'm doing selling it. If it weren't tax time, I'd probably just stash it in the closet.

·
Registered
7,408 Posts
I could see this at 8ohms on some horns, w/zero gain... :D...

Could you imagine...

Bump..

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
hump day bump day

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
Ok, bad april fools joke...

·
Registered
7,408 Posts
Hmmm. Horns... I can imagine! It can be yours today! :D

Nahhhh.....

pfff aaron, quit day-dreaming and install that dps200 already.

bump for a fellow austinite:)

I sure would love to have it though, something about that blue, makes me all warm and fuzzy inside... :D

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
bump

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
One last bump before it goes back into the Disney vault

·
Registered