DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

61 - 71 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
3,549 Posts
This piece of shit forum has had an influx of new, bullshit accounts and with that has come a bunch of spam (and scammers I'm sure). It blows my mind how these accounts aren't closed/banned immediately, does anyone even give a fuck anymore?!?!?

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #62
This piece of shit forum has had an influx of new, bullshit accounts and with that has come a bunch of spam (and scammers I'm sure). It blows my mind how these accounts aren't closed/banned immediately, does anyone even give a fuck anymore?!?!?
Yikes... easy there David. Everything's going to be ok.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,549 Posts
Yikes... easy there David. Everything's going to be ok.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
Lol! Sorry, that came across with greater intensity than it was supposed to... But seriously, I will think twice before selling or buying from anyone on here that I do not know.

·
Registered
910 Posts
I cant stand scammers, ive been trying to sell my 97 cr500 for 2 months now on craigslist and I have atleast 3 scammers a week trying to get me to fall for their shite, probably gonna keep it and find another way to get the cash for my system in my f150

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
I was contacted by "Teressa [email protected]" Here is the email they used.
They also set the wrong pictures. They stopped contacting me first when I expressed I wanted specs for the tweeters via the meter, I wanted to see the backside of the tweeters. Then its a point I pulled back and express I would not purchase. Beware!

Attachments

·
Registered
45 Posts
Ugh, so sorry to see this happening on this forum, too. Scammers are running rampant across forums now. I've had two PM's from Teresea, one from Paul, and one guy who hijacked an M6 forum account that onky takes Venmo. Crazy how much these fools are probably pulling in...

·
Registered
35 Posts
Ugh, so sorry to see this happening on this forum, too. Scammers are running rampant across forums now. I've had two PM's from Teresea, one from Paul, and one guy who hijacked an M6 forum account that onky takes Venmo. Crazy how much these fools are probably pulling in...
Crazy that they are entering all of the Vertical Scope forums. That guy Paul is the main dude, but my assumption is that is a fake name.

61 - 71 of 71 Posts