Product Brand & Model:
Scan-speak Revelator 18W/4831 midbass set

Condition of all items:
Used, 7/10, wear & tear noted below

Total Price: :
$300 shipped

Shipping Terms: :
Shipping included to CONUS paypal or APO/FPO addresses only

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:
Selling my pair of SS 18W's. These have been a forum boner for years and many around here can attest to their output and famously warm sound. I bought these used about 18 mos ago but have used them sparingly since then, maybe 8-9 mos total (I change around a lot). These are the same as the 4531's, except these are the automotive version. The specs are identical to the 4531, the only difference I can see is the addition of a dust cover on these. Datasheet here:http://www.scan-speak.dk/datasheet/archive/18w-4831g00.pdf.

Functional condition is 10/10, cosmetic 7/10, a few nicks & scratches here & there, and typical wear around the screw holes. One of the rubber surrounds was punctured with a screwdriver (can be seen in the photos) but the tear has been sealed on the back side and does not affect performance. Aside from this, very good shape overall. Pay attention to the size & mounting considerations, these are some of the larger 7" drivers out there.

I do not have original packaging for these, but they will be double-boxed and securely shipped. Price is $300 shipped insured to CONUS paypal or APO/FPO addresses only. I reserve the right to refuse to deal with anyone.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
844 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Had a couple of people express concerns about the repaired surround. If anyone wants to weigh in as to whether this impacts the performance, be my guest.

·
Registered
844 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Open to offers...

I might even consider offering a trial deal with these, if you're on the fence about the surround tear or would like to experience the eartastic Revelator sound directly. I'm thinking... you pay a small deposit (TBD) & cover shipping, and you can try them out for say 2 weeks. If you don't want them, you send them back in same condition and cover all shipping and your deposit is then 100% refunded. If you want to keep them, we'll make a deal and I'll credit your deposit and shipping costs towards the agreed price. Any trial details will be published in this thread so it's all on the level.

If I do this, I use my own discretion in deciding who to deal with, so this offer wouldn't be available to just anyone.

·
Registered
844 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It's Veteran's Day.

For any past or present US service members interested in these... through the weekend, I'll make you a smoking deal on the Scans.

All I ask is that you provide some proof of service and don't ask me upfront what my offer is. For proof requirements, we can work those details out in PM. No dibs called. I prefer to ship these to CONUS or APO/FPO addresses.

If you're really interested in having these drivers -you'll be pleased with the deal I offer you.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.