Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Product Brand & Model:
A new pair of ScanSpeak Illuminator R3004/6020-00 tweeters SOLD
A used pair of Hertz ML 165 mids SOLD
A used pair of L3's

Condition of all items:
The Scans are new and bought from Madi Sound.
The Hertz are in good shape a couple scuffs on the mounting rings. That is how they were when I received them. I got them here from matdotcom2000
The L3's are a little rough and I never used them so can't so any thing more about them. Picked them up here off ISTundra

Total Price:
$250 shipped for the Scans
$175 shipped for the ML 165's
$100 shipped for the L3's

Shipping Terms:
US 48 only

Reason for Selling:
Just bought some ML 1600's and I want to get a tweeter that is more sensitive.

Pictures: Will be up in a few minutes

If you are not an upgraded member, or if your last 5 iTrader feedbacks on this forum are not positive, you must also include at least one pic with which includes a slip of paper showing your DIYMA user name & the date you posted the classified thread WITH THE ACTUAL ITEM FOR SALE.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
-----------------------------------------------

This message is automatically inserted in all classified threads.

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers is responsible for doing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement on DIYMA.

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.

2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.

3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing

4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIY Mobile Audio is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on our site and will not moderate on your behalf.

Once your transaction is complete, please use iTrader to record feedback for the other party.

Potential buyers should check iTrader feedback also before perusing any transaction.

Attachments

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Sorry about the quality had to use my phone

Attachments

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Forgot to take a pic with my user name on paper. Will do so in a few minutes. The ML 165s are in my car so I need to go take them out to get pics.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Nice price on the L3's. I really enjoy mine, these should go quick...

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Picked them up pretty cheap a few weeks back and never got to use them. Had planned on going with a 3 way front stage and had just started a new job making a lot more money than I was so I just started buying gear that I had heard good things about. Anyway since this will be my first time running active I'm going to run a 2 way instead. Will save me from having to buy another amp for the time being. I'll also have a PDX F4 for sale once my Zuki Eleets arrives.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Really want to get some tweeters so I'm gonna drop my prices a bit but this is as low as I am going for any of this.

Scans $220 shipped
Hertz $150 shipped
Hybrids $80 shipped

·
Registered
2,798 Posts
PM'd

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I hooked the L3's up to the woofer outputs on my crossovers and set my high pass on my amp at 400hz which would give them roughly 400-3500hz. They sounded good. That's all I could really do to test them with what I have.

I think I have both a buyer for those and the ML165's at the moment so I will let you guys know whats up later.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Forgot to mention the Hertz do not include the grills. Didn't come with the grills when I bought them.

·
Registered
783 Posts
Nice equipment bump! Please buy some of his stuff so he doesn't have to eat Ramen noodles for the next week because he bought my tweeters.....I would feel guilty!!

Good guy, buy with confidence.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks for the good words SoundJunkie. I can't wait to get those tweeters. Hopefully will have everything by this weekend so I can get it all installed. I already got my Hertz sold so I won't have to make my buddy who car pulls with me pay for all the gas. Have a lot of people interested in the L3's I'm just waiting to hear back from the first person who messaged me about them. No offers on the Scans yet but that ok because I've been planning on building some nice home speakers. If they don't sell I will just save them for that project.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
All I have left now are the L3's which are pending payment.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.