1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
730 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Product Brand & Model:

SCANSPEAK D3004/602000

Condition of all items:

Used for 1.5 years. Speaker wire was soldered to terminal and desoldered to remove.

Selling because I switched to their beryllium counterpart.

Total Price: :

$185 Shipped CONUS

Shipping Terms: :

Free CONUS

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Good price on an excellent tweeter.

(a long time ago) I had a set of these matched with a set of Esotar 650's... best 2-way I've ever heard.
As a matter of fact, I still have both stored in a box, down in my basement.
They sounded so good together, I decided to keep them for a potential future project (like my son's car)...

·
Registered
105 Posts
Good price for some of the best soft dome tweeters in the price range a above,

Love these tweeters only best thing is the Scanspeak Berillium. Lol

·
Registered
978 Posts
How do these compare to audiofrog gb15's?

It’s hard to beat either one of the speakers honestly. The scans vs the gb15’s would be a very close matchup I think, especially in a car. The gb15’s probably have the edge since they’re a bit bigger but they are also more than twice what these scans are valued at.

Excellent tweeters, GLWS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
355 Posts
I used these with the Hybrid L4 mid and it was a very sweet sounding combo. One thing I found about the D3004/602000 is how easy it is to set up use with a minimum of fuss...and with some aiming and tuning how very musical it sounds.

·
Premium Member
272 Posts
I want to buy these so badly! If they manage to be around in a week, I may have to snatch them up from ya. For anyone else looking at these, don't hesitate to buy from Ben!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Good price on an excellent tweeter.

(a long time ago) I had a set of these matched with a set of Esotar 650's... best 2-way I've ever heard.
As a matter of fact, I still have both stored in a box, down in my basement.
They sounded so good together, I decided to keep them for a potential future project (like my son's car)...
Excellent tweeter, in fact, I have one that I will test with a Seas Lotus RW165 / 1. But I'm very curious to use it with the esotar 650 as well. Too bad dynaudio in my country, only on import . 😞

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.