Product Brand & Model:
ScanSpeak Revelator D2904/7100-03 Wide Surround, Black Face Plate

Condition of all items:
Used

Total Price: :
400 shipped

Shipping Terms: :
Included

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.
Pics shortly though my build log is posted on diyma
PHP:
Additional info:

Installed by skizer in sail pods he made...used in competition since september of this year and bought new...professionally installed and professionally tuned.....retails 277 each on madisound seen here

https://www.madisoundspeakerstore.com/scanspeak-soft-dome-tweeters/scanspeak-revelator-d2904/7100-03-wide-surround-black-face-plate/?gclid=CjwKCAiAsejRBRB3EiwAZft7sLjire4_8jPn32RjGJk5vPO6AMdqKAtaUAvQ3v_68QHZYYYJgGIbvxoCQqYQAvD_BwE

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

Attachments

·
Registered
18,292 Posts
Mr D34dl1fter asked me to post more/better photos. here they are. taken in the beginning of September. knowing him, theyre in the exact same condition or else i would have gotten a phone call of a grown man crying lol

·
Registered
248 Posts
Mr D34dl1fter asked me to post more/better photos. here they are. taken in the beginning of September. knowing him, theyre in the exact same condition or else i would have gotten a phone call of a grown man crying lol

Nice job on the a pillars !

Sent from my SM-S320VL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
18,292 Posts
Nice job on the a pillars !

Sent from my SM-S320VL using Tapatalk
I didn't make those. Only modified them to fit the scanspeak mids. I did make the sails from scratch though.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
sounded good at finals, going another direction?
Thank you brother coming from you that means a lot...i can say the same about your car very very technically sound which i enjoyed very much

Its what we do always tinkering, maybe one day ill leave it alone...

What am i saying, no i wont :D

·
Premium Member
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
josh doesnt have a direction. hes just in gear and going :laugh:
Guys if you could only read some of the texts poor nick gets (at all hours) or hear the phone calls you would be laughing your asses off...from 10 inch subs in the kicks to changing the car from manual to automatic...its been thought of and bounced off poor nick...mind you he doesnt always respond or a lot of times its "lol, no"....

·
Premium Member
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i've got some changes in the works right now as well, i hope to have some pictures posted soon. :D
Awesome nick!

You had mentioned amps, i think, at finals and possibly more but i was exhausted and starving so i didnt retain everything i heard that weekend lol

Look forward to seeing and hearing the changes

·
Registered
18,292 Posts
That part I understand but tweets like these for example just seem to have been screwed onto a big plate. Does that server a purpose?
seems like you didnt really look into them. Its to make a mounting flange thats a big larger than the massive magnet/chamber thats on the back. the magnet alone is 70mm in diameter and over 25mm deep

https://www.madisoundspeakerstore.com/scanspeak-soft-dome-tweeters/scanspeak-revelator-d2904/7100-03-wide-surround-black-face-plate/

same tweeter

similar tweeter from the same company

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.