DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to say thanks to Scott for a smooth trade. The subs arrived as described (excellent condition!) and was packed very thoroughly. I would definitely trade with Scott again. Thanks!

·
Registered
954 Posts
I own a pair of HAT L6's that originally belonged to Scot. They were supposedly in his comp vehicle that won many an award.

I didn't purchase them from him directly, I actually purchased them from TN_Audiophile, a Diyma member that happens to be a great seller..

The speakers are still in good condition despite their age and extensive use/history. I can't wait to get them installed and hear what they sound like.

TN-Audiophile told me that Scot is a good dude to do business with, and TN audiophile happens to be an excellent person to do business with, therein my rant bears relevance to this post ..(In case anyone was wondering..)

I trust him, (TN-Audiophile) transaction was smooth as silk and I got hooked up with an amazing deal, he claims Scot is a great dude therefore I would not hesitate to do business with Scot..

Eggz.

·
Registered
269 Posts
I agree I've purchased a few things form Scott and I've always received them in great condition and very fast. I bought a cable from his cable sale this past Sunday and I received it today WOW.

·
Registered
954 Posts
Scott is a great dude and his speakers are killer. I am going to switch out my L6's for a pair of L8's..

BTW, I own THE pair of L6's that came out of his Red 240, his personal showcase car. They were used in comps I think he won trophies and I guess you can say that I they are a piece of Hybrid history, literally.. The drivers still function like new, awesome drivers for a 2 way front stage, kind of a waste in a 3 way they are so capable.. (someone told me that when I first inquired about these, long story, but I have to agree)

I am however switching to the L8's for beefier midbass. The L6's have great midbass, but they have such incredible top end extension that it seems a waste considering my XO points (63HZ to 200 HZ for midbass)

Look for these "original Scott Buwalda Red 240 L6's" in the classifieds soon..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts