DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys I'm a bit reluctant to just bring my car to a shop since I really want this done by someone who can get me the sound quality im looking for.

Unfortunately i have a sync 2 system and it seems like this is a bit of a nightmare install. I really don't care about rear speakers but I would like a component set up front and aftermarket subwoofer as well. From my research it seems like a DSP also needs to be part of the setup.

Anyway if anyone has a recommendation let me know.

·
Registered
855 Posts
Easiest ways are with the PAC amp pro kit or the Rockford DSR1. Both are fairly plug and play if you can work a screwdriver and remove panels. Other than that, its splicing into the factory sup outputs into a dsp/amps high level inputs and dealing with what comes with it.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Car Tunes!!!
that was where i was considering bringing it, but i wasn't sure they would they would do it properly or just tap into the post amp signal and call it day. Maybe i'll stop in (allen park) to see what they recommend.

also thanks for the recommendations PorkCereal if my job wasnt so demanding i'd actually enjoy attempting the install myself. The other factor is this is my nicest car yet and I don't really want to deal with the guaranteed F-ups that have happened in my past few installs.

·
Registered
179 Posts
that was where i was considering bringing it, but i wasn't sure they would they would do it properly or just tap into the post amp signal and call it day. Maybe i'll stop in (allen park) to see what they recommend.

also thanks for the recommendations PorkCereal if my job wasnt so demanding i'd actually enjoy attempting the install myself. The other factor is this is my nicest car yet and I don't really want to deal with the guaranteed F-ups that have happened in my past few installs.
Ask for Tom at Allen Pk.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts