·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Product Brand & Model:
Seas CA18RNX 7" mids
SEAS Prestige CA18RNX (H1215) 7" Coated Paper Cone: Madisound Speaker Store

Condition of all items:
Used but in great condition. No abnormal wear or tear on them.

Total Price: :
$110 shipped.

Shipping Terms: :
I pay... most likely USPS large flat rate so it will only take 2-3 days to get to you :D.

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.
Will add some tomorrow.

Additional info:
I picked up a BNIB set of Alpine SPX-17PROs for a great price so I am just gonna go with that set up. From my understanding these mids are probably alot better than the Alpines but I am not gonna buy a new set of speakers just to have the mids sit and rot. So these are up for grabs. They are great reviews and were recommended to my by alot of people.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
If the Alpine Pro tweeters are bought with this I will do a good discount. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
$200 shipped for these and the Alpine ring radiator tweeters I have listed.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bump. Got some interest in these but nothing 100%. $185 today for the Alpine tweeters and Seas mids together!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
834 Posts
Hey PJC...I might be interested in those Alpine SPX-PRO tweets.

hahah. Seriously though. I need tweeters and I hear these are nice

Bump 4 ya. Good seller here guys

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Tweeters are sold as of yesterday. Sure you dont need some mids? Lol. Thanks.

·
Registered
834 Posts
Darn. Got a buddy with some Dynaudio 102's also...might try those then. Why must this hobby be so expensive!

·
Registered
933 Posts
Sorry you didnt get a chance to use the Seas JP, you should throw them in a box before you sell them and take a listen!

GLWTS

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I not gonna go any less so they might end up staying for now. Not big deal to me to keep em. I'll use them at some point.

·
Registered
933 Posts
somebody buy these! These drivers are the type this site was founded to promote. Cheap raw drivers able to play 60-4000Hz nearly flat

I challenge anyone to find a more capable and easy to implement speaker than this one for the price.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Might as well bump em up. If I was going active I'd keep em but I'm not so no use for em.

·
Registered
933 Posts
what passive set are you going to be running?

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Just got a bnib set of the Alpine SPX17Pros for a good price. And going passive.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
$75 shipped. This price is good till in the morning. Lets give these a good home.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
$75 shipped and no response...wow. I thought that would have done it for sure. :(

·
Registered
933 Posts
This site no longer has any respect for real DIY drivers. if it dosent say Dynaudio/Focal/or Hertz, people just arnt that interested

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.