DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
989 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like new, I bought these from AzGrower, said he only powered them on for testing. I took one out of the box and took pictures. Nice mids!!!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v472/trdcamry2003/HPIM1233.jpg

95 shipped.

They sell on Madisound for 56 each plus shipping.

For reviews-Do a search They're awesome speakers. I'll be buying another set later myself

Please email me for fastest response. cam2Xrunner @ yahoo . com

-Robert

·
Premium Member
827 Posts
Sold:)

·
Registered
2,410 Posts
raamaudio said:
Thats funny Rick, remember the email I sent you about if you were still interested in a pair I had these for sale? Then before you responded back, Robert and I traded. And he sold them to you, so in a round-about way you still got em...funny.

So Robert you didnt like them? I thought you had a master plan hashed out per your system diagram?

If I knew you were going to sell them for $85 then I would have bought them back off you...

·
Premium Member
827 Posts
Things do work out funny sometimes, lol! I would of paid the original $95 price but he changed it right before I saw them listed it seems, maybe minutes before. I guess you should of been up later last night buddy, we could of fought over them:):)

Ok, enough gloating, if they do not work out for my needs you can have first option to buy them from me, at what I just paid, how does that sound, we keep the circle going:)

Rick

·
Registered
2,410 Posts
Cool, sounds good. LMK. Hopefully you cant use them...:)

On a separate note, I know you had some tutorials on how to make your own RCA interconnects, got any pictorals? Thanks

·
Premium Member
827 Posts
No pictorals but if you send me an email, [email protected], I will send a pic or two that can help a bit, at least I think they can:)

Rick

·
Registered
989 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
AzGrower said:
So Robert you didnt like them? I thought you had a master plan hashed out per your system diagram?

If I knew you were going to sell them for $85 then I would have bought them back off you...

I did, but this certain amp deal came up, and well, you know how that goes. :D

·
Premium Member
827 Posts
There mine, all mine, heeeheheheehe:):)

Until I find out if I can use them or not, then they go back to being his, all his!!

Ricksterskidude

·
Registered
693 Posts
lol i dont need another pair anyway. ive bought more crap than ill ever use. ive got that truckload of ID gear just sitting here collecting dust.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts