DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
i was considering on picking a couple out to try myself but didn't think it'll top the excels so i looked elsewhere.. hehe

·
Registered
492 Posts
those things are [email protected]#$%#@$ gorgeous. I am also waiting on an opinion of them before I consider picking them up, its almost like they made those things for the car with the materials and magnet boot

·
Registered
1,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
man that 5.5" is screaming try me lol

I just dont want to hear five days later that the peerless exclusive is a better cost vs perfomance driver LOL

yo dang you want to test these creative FR's sitting in my office ? or is your test list too long? how long would you keep em since we are so close and all

·
DIYMA Founder
4,757 Posts
If you send me the creative FR's I'll turn them around fast for you. I'm just lazy with my own drivers lol.

·
Registered
1,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
well they went in the mail today :)

dang is rather busy im sure so we all have to be patient

they are going in the house I think--my computer speakers are aboutto crap out sooner than later

anyone know of a nice plate amp that does 100w x 4 ?

I had the WR's for a week and they are subjectively VERY nice IMO< but if you cant seal them ---you lose the value of the lowend as the difference is quite noticeable without a enclosure --withone they play down to 80hz no problem

at least in my car they did

·
Registered
757 Posts
these drivers look soooo pretty, I'm having a hard time waiting for the tests before I buy....hurry! Would the LPG 25's match up with these ok?

·
Registered
415 Posts
RCwhat said:
i have a set waiting to be installed, gotta finish my door pods first :mad:

wow! those things look even better with those pictures!

·
Registered
1,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
hook em up at least im dying to hear some sort of opinion lol

and the lpgs IMO should stay above 3500, that seem to be the brink of the nextels from the graphs at least

npdang is testing them soon I beleive

1 - 19 of 19 Posts