DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,just want to introduce myself and say what a great site this is.I have done as much homework as possible here and would like to ask some opinions.Here is the setup I am planning to install(already have the gear unless noted):
HU :Clarion ProAudio ARX8570Z
Sub :AA 12"Avalanche(Arc CXL2500)
Midbass :ID IDQ-8's(PG TI500.5 bridged)
Mids :Seas Lotus reference 165mm(PG Ti 600.2)no mids yet
Tweets :Max Fidelity Neo 30(don't have yet)
X-over,eq :Audiocontrol DQX w/dash control

My main question is if I have chosen the right tweets for my application.I listen to metal 99% of the time.I love to listen to my music loud,detailed,and clear.I have the door panels off and spent literally months cutting and deadening the doors so I can fit the 8's.I am working on the door pods next.The truck is well deadened.I will be putting the mids and tweets in custom kicks crossed over at about 2500 hz.The midbass will play 80-200hz.I really want to install the LCY 110's but I think it will be too difficult(space and aiming).I would truly appreciate any opinions or suggestions.I may just say WTF and go for the LCY's,but any help would be appreciated.Thanks.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Though I haven't tuned them to perfection yet, due to the lack of a capable HU, the Aurum Cantus G2Si ribbons that are in my a-pillars make American Head Charge sound simply badass.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.