DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
just to clarify alpha damp is your top product? it has very little specs compared to the damplifier and dampro

·
Registered
2,798 Posts
I hope everyone had a fun and fantastic holiday weekend.

Well it's Monday, time to add to the madness!

Today only, Alpha Damp $97.99 a pack!
im trying to enter the code but when i click end promotional code it just takes me to the next screen :mean:

·
Registered
146 Posts
also another question how much different is this product from dampro? just read your entire website and cant seem to come up with the answer besides its in sheets vs 14x10 tiles

·
Online Consultant
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
just to clarify alpha damp is your top product? it has very little specs compared to the damplifier and dampro
Yes Alpha Damp is the top line.

Alpha measures a total 50 mils thick with a 10 mil foil, compared to Damplifier which is 40 mils thick and has a 6.5 mil foil, and Damplifier Pro which is 80 mils thick and has a 6.5 mil foil.

also another question how much different is this product from dampro? just read your entire website and cant seem to come up with the answer besides its in sheets vs 14x10 tiles
Just what I said above. The thicker foil makes Alpha Damp a much stronger constraint layer.

im trying to enter the code but when i click end promotional code it just takes me to the next screen :mean:
Back out and start over. It did that to me this morning when I double checked to make sure the code was working.

·
DIYMA lurker
802 Posts
Yes Alpha Damp is the top line.

Alpha measures a total 50 mils thick with a 10 mil foil, compared to Damplifier which is 40 mils thick and has a 6.5 mil foil, and Damplifier Pro which is 80 mils thick and has a 6.5 mil foil.

Just what I said above. The thicker foil makes Alpha Damp a much stronger constraint layer.

Back out and start over. It did that to me this morning when I double checked to make sure the code was working.
Thanks! Nothing helps grease the wheels on a purchasing decision like technical info for technical junkies like us.

·
Registered
162 Posts
The code required that I spend at least $100, so I bumped my basket over $100. Then it said the code required something that wasnt in my cart. What......the

·
Registered
2,798 Posts
ive been wanting to order thsi stuff for so long, the shipping was just killing me. this pretty much is free shipping + 10$ off so we're all golden. i'm gonna place my order now on a different computer, the code worked this time im int he middle of processing the order.

·
Online Consultant
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
ive been wanting to order thsi stuff for so long, the shipping was just killing me. this pretty much is free shipping + 10$ off so we're all golden. i'm gonna place my order now on a different computer, the code worked this time im int he middle of processing the order.
If all else fails, 623-533-8193 or 1-800-679-8511. ;)

·
Registered
2,442 Posts
Wow!....Great deal, I need to send my mother some for Christmas so she can get her install finished and my sister might also like some sheets of Alpha for Christmas.....:cool:

·
Registered
2,798 Posts
1 - 20 of 27 Posts