DIYMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

Selenium D2500Ti-Nd compression drivers

1K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  thehatedguy 
#1 ·
Item: Up for sale are a pair of Selenium D2500Ti 8 ohm compression drivers. They measure 6.6-6.8 and are fully functional, and ~9/10 cosmetic. Very little use on these. I just need something smaller unfortunately. I do not have any horns to go with these, or threaded adapters; just the drivers themselves. No trade offers please, unless you happen to be sitting on a pair of screw-type 1" exit compression drivers that are smaller than these (JBL 2408H-2, etc).

Price: $120 shipped/insured for the pair via USPS Priority Flat Rate. These have been discontinued, I believe, and they sold for this much per driver when they were available.

Shipping: Included in the lower 48. Happy to ship internationally at buyer's expense.

Pics:

Please PM me here or email me at mikey7182@gmail.com with any questions or offers. Thanks for looking. :cool:

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

See less See more
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.