DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I decided to part ways with my Hybrid Audio gear that has been living in a closet for the last 2 years. Posting first to see if anyone is interested in any, or all, of it. Here's what I got: (updated to what has been sold)

(1) Legatia L3SE (pair flangeless) - $250
(2) Clarus C15SW-D2 (dual 2-ohm voice coils) - $350/each

All products are used but in great shape, still in original boxes. Was used in SQ comps and as a shop demo vehicle, very well taken care of. I don't have pictures now but I will happily take some and post if anyone is interested. I am located in the Dallas/Fort Worth area so if anyone is somewhat local awesome, but I am willing to ship. Prices do not include shipping.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I decided to part ways with my Hybrid Audio gear that has been living in a closet for the last 2 years. Posting first to see if anyone is interested in any, or all, of it. Here's what I got:

(1) Legatia SE L1ProR2 (pair, black) - $250
(1) Legatia L3SE (pair w/flange) - $250
(1) Legatia L3SE (pair flangeless) - $250
(1) Legatia L8SE (pair, phase plug) - $400
(1) Legatia L6 (pair, phase plug) - $150
(2) Clarus C15SW-D2 (dual 2-ohm voice coils) - $350/each

All products are used but in great shape, still in original boxes. Was used in SQ comps and as a shop demo vehicle, very well taken care of. I don't have pictures now but I will happily take some and post if anyone is interested. I am located in the Dallas/Fort Worth area so if anyone is somewhat local awesome, but I am willing to ship. Prices do not include shipping. Willing to sell whole lot for $1,800 (without shipping).
Interested in the L6 pair. Shipping to 06092?

·
Registered
3,165 Posts
Interested in your L3SE's. I need 3 total and would have one spare. However, how do you mount flangeless speakers? I don't think my current mounting scheme would work since there is no lip on the driver for my bracket to hold it in.

Ge0

Attachments

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Interested in your L3SE's. I need 3 total and would have one spare. However, how do you mount flangeless speakers? I don't think my current mounting scheme would work since there is no lip on the driver for my bracket to hold it in.

View attachment 277825

Ge0
I'm assuming the 3rd would be a center channel? If so I would mound the flangeless there, normally you have to make a compression mounting ring to mount. I have seen some on ebay for around $30. The 'normal' mids should be able to mount like the one in your picture.

Here's that ebay listing:

·
Registered
3,165 Posts
OK. I get it. Basically you press fit the speaker into a compression ring. This is something I could easily knock off using HDPE or ABS plastic and my router.

Yes, I would be door mounting left and right. The 3rd will be a center channel. The HAT's are on my list of drivers to evaluate. Please post photos of them. If everything is in order I'll take both sets of L3SE's.

Ge0

·
Premium Member
2018 Civic LX
15 Posts
I might be interested in one of those subs. I'm in and out of the DFW area pretty often. I just need to do some calculations. The recommended box size is significantly different from their website and the subs manual pdf.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts