DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a set of JBL C608GTI midbass for sale. These things are my absolute favorite midbass. You can even run them as subs in a small ported enclosure (seriously! its actually funny as hell!) I was going to hold on to them (forever!) but they likely are not going to fit in the jeep and if I were to use them I would want the whole set!?
I figured there would be TONS of people that would love to get there hands on these as mids for there own active setup (3way these KILL). I will warn you now.....You need ample power for them to get the full "love" from them;)
I was running them active with a set of scan illum tweets and it was a great setup (miss the **** out of it). They were in my truck when it caught fire and melted down. These made it just fine as you can see and work %100. I only have one grill but I do have all the steel mounting plates that come with it.
I also took a pick showing that the center cap does unscrew for coaxial mount!
They are $125 shipped in the lower 48.

I know there are many out there that have been looking for these sets whole, myself included! (discontinued now) If anyone has some please post on here with price and condition. Anyone interested in looking for sets post here as well..... We will just make one giant thread for those looking for sets and so I can sell the mids....(mod approval of course ;)
If its cheap enough I would be interested in purchasing the tweets and xovers from people too (but would have to be super cheap)

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,141 Posts

·
Registered
3,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Shipping out some stuff tomorrow....If someone wants to buy these tonight I can get them out tomorrow via fedex! My absolute bottome line shipped on these is $115.00 Dont ask for anything less, it will NEVER get lower. If they dont sell asap then I will track down the tweets and xovers or go active with them!

·
Registered
14 Posts
im currently looking for a set of c608gti mkII and if its a reasonable deal iv got cash in my paypal and ready to go, so feel free to PM me also if you could provide me with details on the speaker as far and the state and shape of the components, and pics would be greatly appreciated.

GREAT THREAD BY THE WAY!!!!:D

·
Registered
7,406 Posts
Whatta these look like from the back?

What sort of mounting depth?

Thanks

Bump

·
Super Moderator
5,229 Posts
Why did you delete the provided stencil and type that jumbled mess of words? Yeah, I called your FS ad sloppy looking.

·
Registered
3,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Why did you delete the provided stencil and type that jumbled mess of words? Yeah, I called your FS ad sloppy looking.
Why? Because it served two purposes and the stencil is useless (imo) of course.... Yes it was a jumble.... Again it served two purposes....
The main part of it was for people that were looking for whole sets could chime in and hopefully people that were selling them chime in. I get tons of pms and emails with people asking me if I can still get them so I thought this would be more helpful to everyone (maybe it wont...who knows?).... They are discontinued and becoming very hard to come by....most stores that say they have it do not really so I threw this out there.....Sorry you dont approve:(

FYI.... MIDS SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now Who Has Whole Sets For Sale!

·
Registered
3,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Whatta these look like from the back?

What sort of mounting depth?

Thanks

Bump
Sorry Aaron.... money received this evening for them already. But to answer your question.... The back was midly worn but nothing bad. The mounting depth is 2 11/16. The mids are about as robust a mid as I have ever used at any size (seriously....something not normal about these things lol) The whole set is great for the price but not for everyone. They have a very "live" (some would say typical jbl) sound to them. They get sickly loud and dynamic and can handle more power then any components I have ever used (not sure if thats good or bad though?:) The tweets are actually very impressive (IMO of course) as long as they are as far off axis as possible. Again its a value for $ that I find attractive (as we both know though....plenty of good choices depending on what your after).
Not sure why I just added a useless rant about things that you probably know more about then I ever will :laugh: sorry....I get carried away

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.