DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Product Brand & Model:

Selling my system cause i totaled my car.
  • Speakers (6.5):
Alpine type s coaxile ($50 firm)
Alpine type s components ($60 firm)
(Metal part where you connect the copper with came off.. Dumbass installers of course soldered on and ripped off when I asked them to rewire.)
You can just resolder on. Works 110%

• 4 channel amp:
Pioneer 6300f. (600 watts) ($70 obo)

• Subwoofers:
2 JL Audio 10w3v3 woofers in ported enclosure ($300 with enclosure $250 without) (firm)

• Mono amp (subs):
Rockford fosgate punch 1000/1bd
This amp is dented a little. No way effected mechanically. Doesnt look pretty but this thing is a monster.
($300 obo)

Everything works %110

Call or text 610 908 9893

Condition of all items:
  • Rockford fosgate punch 1000/1bd
  • This amp is dented a little. No way effected mechanically. Doesnt look pretty but this thing is a monster.
  1. (Metal part where you connect the copper with came off.. Dumbass installers of course soldered on and ripped off when I asked them to rewire.)
  2. You can just resolder on. Works 110%
  • Everythings else is cosmetically and mechanically in amazing condition

Total Price: :

Prices listed next to items

Shipping Terms: :

Paid for at the buyers expense

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Additional info:

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts