Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
781 Posts
Im strongly concidering doing just that.:eek:
Highly recommended.

No matter how well I build something I do this thing where I nit pick my work. Other people would look at something and say " wow that's great " and in my head I think it's shit. I get half way through with it and change direction. It was a never ending cycle and buy... build... buy... build... buy... build.

It became a huge time suck. Factor in the money I feel like I wasted trying alot of stuff I did not like... The DIYMA guy in me found I was stuck in the High Cost of Saving Money cycle.

I cannot say enough good things about Bing. Sure it was spendy but, there is something to be said for quality and finality. I honestly have thought very little about anything car audio related sinceb. I have never been so content and happy with my system. When a guy steps up and hits it out of the park like that it's WORTH every penny.

I just wish I enjoyed music as much as I did when I was young. :)

VERY SORRY FOR THE THREAD JACK-- FREE BUMP THO!

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
LOVING them RF Power amps! Hope to see the posting here to see what your asking.
they are good looking in person too. thanks for the post

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Holy crap!!! Heat sink heaven!!! I almost fell off my chair at work. Im sure pictures dont do justice to this stash .... GLWS! Im impressed. .... and jealous
thanks for the post, pictures don't do it justice, i guess if i took a panorama. if in so cal sometime, stop by.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
I was told by another member that i should try talking to the author of this thread, I would like to purchase a rockford fosgate 1000a2v1 & was told that this wasa good place to start.
I'm slowly getting back with everyone, been out of town on business, I'm getting slammed on the eBay with tire kickers and interest. I've asked everyone to be patient. I'm still here.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Can you price out your white zapco studio amps and if any come with box and manuals ?

thanks
will do robb, ill get caught up these next few days.
there are 3-300X that are as close to new without new, box, manual, warranty card.

they are separated by 2 numbers on the serial number, i can't remember exactly but it's like 697 699 and 701.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
All the money I wasted over the years.... You have it way worse. I only wish I would have invested that money long ago.

Think of all the hookers and blow you could have bought.... :p
it actually cost twice as much to collect these things, i had to pay off the wife with the same amount of cash, you should see her purse collection:laugh:

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Nice, but it will be real tough to sell that as a lot.
thanks for the post.
no looking to sell as a lot, they will be pieced out one by one, but it offers someone to get a set they've been looking for. wasn't looking to put each listing on ebay one at a time. it's the shock of it all that's bringing interest. you'll see them listed here later one at a time.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Two words come to mind... (DO WANT!)

With that out of the way I would love to take some of those off your hands, but my senses tell me my family is more important. If I win the lotto I will look you up!!
thanks for the post and interest.

i tried one time to put them in the bath tub and put the other over the top of me so i could take a bath with them. but the edges kept poking me.:laugh:

·
the darkside is loud
6,092 Posts
Highly recommended.

No matter how well I build something I do this thing where I nit pick my work. Other people would look at something and say " wow that's great " and in my head I think it's shit. I get half way through with it and change direction. It was a never ending cycle and buy... build... buy... build... buy... build.

It became a huge time suck. Factor in the money I feel like I wasted trying alot of stuff I did not like... The DIYMA guy in me found I was stuck in the High Cost of Saving Money cycle.

I cannot say enough good things about Bing. Sure it was spendy but, there is something to be said for quality and finality. I honestly have thought very little about anything car audio related sinceb. I have never been so content and happy with my system. When a guy steps up and hits it out of the park like that it's WORTH every penny.

I just wish I enjoyed music as much as I did when I was young. :)

VERY SORRY FOR THE THREAD JACK-- FREE BUMP THO!
Hopefully I'll get to see/hear it at the next SIS GTG.
And the threadjack was my fault. ;)

Carry on guys.

Bret
PPI-ART COLLECTOR

·
Registered
979 Posts
will do robb, ill get caught up these next few days.
there are 3-300X that are as close to new without new, box, manual, warranty card.

they are separated by 2 numbers on the serial number, i can't remember exactly but it's like 697 699 and 701.
OK COOL :)

i thought he would be all over the 3 piece 151 Zapcos.
He hasnt posted on forums in over a year !

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
Hopefully I'll get to see/hear it at the next SIS GTG.
And the threadjack was my fault. ;)

Carry on guys.

Bret
PPI-ART COLLECTOR
Don't worry about the thread jack, I like to talk about other things or people on my threads. I'm good with it.
Tom

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
Very interested in some of the white studio amps. I messaged you in ebay before i realized you were a member here.
Hey LSU,

yep, best to hit up here on this forum. which models you interested in? ebay inbox is at it's maximum right now.

thanks,
Tom

·
the darkside is loud
6,092 Posts
Hey LSU,

yep, best to hit up here on this forum. which models you interested in? ebay inbox is at it's maximum right now.

thanks,
Tom
That's not how it's done here.
You need to start a proper classified ad in the Classifieds section of every piece of equipment that you want to sell on DIYMA.
Be sure to thoroughly read and follow the template that's in every classified ad posted or it will get deleted.
You can then field any questions DIYMA members might have regarding your equipment there.

Bret
PPI-ART COLLECTOR

21 - 36 of 36 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.