DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
572 Posts
Alpine 7390 cassette player / cd changer controller

Condition of all items: Physically? MINT. Electrically? Needs help.

Total Price: $best offer:

Shipping Terms: Included to 48 states - contact me for overseas:

Pictures:

Additional info:Found this laying around. It is making me seriously consider selling the audi, and getting an e30 bmw to do an old school build with.

Condition - Looks new. Only a box and paperwork separate this from being 100% mint. Appears to have never been used.

I powered it up, and fully tested it with a cassette I borrowed from a different decade.
Unit has crackly output consistent with bad output caps.

Comes with everything pictured. Radio pulls out. Cage has never had the tabs bent.

Has CD changer control
Front / rear RCA output (This is a dead head - NO internal amp)

Don't be afraid to make offers

Thanks!

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Premium Member
1,026 Posts
For what its worth, I bought at least 4 of these over the past 4 years and each and every one had bad leaky caps. They all powered up, or appeared to power up, but no output or noisy output! Might save alot of headaches if you tested it fully.

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
For what its worth, I bought at least 4 of these over the past 4 years and each and every one had bad leaky caps. They all powered up, or appeared to power up, but no output or noisy output! Might save alot of headaches if you tested it fully.
Good point! I thought about the caps last night right before I fell asleep.

I'll get it back on the bench tonight, thanks.

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Dammmmit.

I'll take offers for a crackly 7390!

At least I didn't send it out to someone. But I feel like an idiot for not testing it fully.

·
Premium Member
1,026 Posts
Dammmmit.

I'll take offers for a crackly 7390!

At least I didn't send it out to someone. But I feel like an idiot for not testing it fully.
Sorry man! At least you and the possible buyer are on the same page now. GLWS!

·
Premium Member
1,026 Posts
SOLD to me .. rebuild time !!
Well, you certainly ought to have experiance with this unit huh? LOL

Great looking deck! To bad it suffers from the leaky cap disease!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.