DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Mobile Audio SQ
3,369 Posts
The 2012 Season got off to an early start w/several shows happening this weekend alone. You guys know the drill

Event/date
Score
Sanctioning body
Judge

Note: post scores only from the 2012 season, which started late 2011. NO 2011 season posts.
This isn't rocket science, fellas ...

·
I'm baaaack!!
4,397 Posts
The thread has now been cleaned up. Let's keep it on topic this time gentlemen. Post up your scores for the 2011/2012 season and discuss those scores. This can be for MECA, IASCA, or any other organization.

·
Registered
3,436 Posts
Huntington beach, ca
Meca
Master

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Holy cow, that's freaking awesome! Great job!

Edit: I didn't realize you were playing in Master... that a change this season?

·
Registered
3,436 Posts
Thanks. I was trying to have as many classes filled with team hybrid members. As it turns out, our modex competitor didn't come to that show.

·
18,619 Posts
I really wish you guys could make it to finals. I'd love to hear other cars. Short of me flying out there, it ain't gonna happen. :/

Oh, and congrats!

·
Registered
3,436 Posts
Thanks Erin. I'd love to do finals but with 3 kids and a wife it's too much of a time commitment to make finals. One of these days :)

·
18,619 Posts
Trust me, Jim, I understand. I don't have 3 kids but I know what it's like to not have a lot of free time. Especially not enough to drive cross country for bragging rights and a 20 ft tall trophy. Sure, it sounds good, but I'd rather take Mic home than a trophy.

*someone just made it awkward*

·
Mobile Audio SQ
3,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Trust me, Jim, I understand. I don't have 3 kids but I know what it's like to not have a lot of free time. Especially not enough to drive cross country for bragging rights and a 20 ft tall trophy. Sure, it sounds good, but I'd rather take Mic home than a trophy.

*someone just made it awkward*
You couldnt have picked somebody taller?:eek:

·
Registered
3,436 Posts
Lol. Can't wait to see the comeback

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
Freezefest / Feb 26
MECA
Modified Street 1st Place & Most Improved Phat
Mic Wallace, Steve Cook, (I forgot the name of the 3rd judge) Mods please correct this if his name is made known.

Chuck

·
Premium Member
3,855 Posts
Wife's car
84.5 at TintBox Show last week
80.5 on Install

1 - 20 of 26 Posts