DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
878 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
not out yet.
preorder to be open soon, but you wont see the drivers out until Sept.
Wasn’t sure........ just curious about them. Seen the FS was 98hz on the Si site and was hoping someone had tried them out lol.

·
Slowpoke
1,359 Posts
Thoughts?
Well, there isn't a thread for them yet. Might as well be this one.

Preorder was supposed to start a few days ago, but still no way to order them. Looks like preorder pricing will be almost identical to retail though so I'll be waiting 'till they're in stock.

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
Tee hee!!!

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
What's thay mean? Your cool and we're not! :)
Yes! LOL

No its just since I was the first to review the TM65 and the TM65II Nick figured I would get first test. I am breaking them in right now. I will write their review next week. I have about 8 hours on them and they kept getting more solid so I want 40 hours on them and then will really get into playing them. Who knows if I will like them more or less than the MK II. I may ask to buy hem or may send them to the next reviewer.
I will be ordering the BM MK V to upgrade my BM MK IVs this month. I am also waiting on an even cleaner amp but this will all be in the review next week.

·
Listener of Music
3,224 Posts
Somehow I agree!

I remembered your previous review. You could have sent them to me. I would have got that 40 hours in the first day! I do like the MKII's so hopefully these do impress as well.

·
Premium Member
125 Posts
I just got done demoing/playing with them for the week. I should have an official review posted here by friday or saturday. But overall they are awesome and beautiful. Qualitatively, not a huge difference from the MKII's but they seem to be a bit more tight in the sub bass region and more enjoyable (less distortion) in the treble region, although that was just for testing, I have my midrange take care of this range usually but they can go up a little higher than most 6.5's I've played with. I just love how much bass these things put out in my leaky door, I dont know if you can find a better driver for the price [(SPL @ 60hz / dollar) - distortion].

Also, the carbon fiber woven cone is just nice a shit to look out. Makes me want to get kick panels or door pods to show them off better.

·
Registered
897 Posts
Any idea when the pre-order is over? I would be in the position to purchase a pair next month. Also, what are the actual mounting specs?

·
Premium Member
125 Posts
Any idea when the pre-order is over? I would be in the position to purchase a pair next month. Also, what are the actual mounting specs?
@electrodynamic would be able to answer best. But all I know is get it on pre-order before the price increases. These things are high performing and one of the best bang for the buck IMO.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts