DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am trying to decide what to sell and what to keep. I'm thinking about doing a small system in my wife's truck with what I have left over from doing mine. I took the TM65's out of my truck because I wanted it to all be Audiofrog not because I didn't like them. I've been sitting on the MW162's for my wife truck and I was going to pair them with the GB15's I took out of my car since I already have pods for them and an SSA Icon subwoofer. But for some reason I'm having second thoughts about selling the MKIII's and keeping those for my wife's truck and selling the Dyns instead. Then I was also thinking I could sell both of those pairs and buy a pair of GS60's since my wife doesn't listen real loud. Anyone have any opinions on which to use?

·
Registered
58 Posts
I am trying to decide what to sell and what to keep. I'm thinking about doing a small system in my wife's truck with what I have left over from doing mine. I took the TM65's out of my truck because I wanted it to all be Audiofrog not because I didn't like them. I've been sitting on the MW162's for my wife truck and I was going to pair them with the GB15's I took out of my car since I already have pods for them and an SSA Icon subwoofer. But for some reason I'm having second thoughts about selling the MKIII's and keeping those for my wife's truck and selling the Dyns instead. Then I was also thinking I could sell both of those pairs and buy a pair of GS60's since my wife doesn't listen real loud. Anyone have any opinions on which to use?
Following this for the comparison opinions. I've got the SI MkII in my van, and I just lost one of them. I've only had them installed for >3 months, even though they were bought in '16; really unhappy with the longevity; and I hear on these forums that Nick is a joy to deal with on warranty. Anyway, looking to replace them with MW162s, but haven't done any real research into them; price is about right.
Now, if only someone else would respond!
Erik

·
Registered
58 Posts
How serious are you about selling the Dyn's?

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I decided to stick with the plan and sold the MKIII's. They were great speakers so hopefully I don't regret it but I'm going to do the MW162's and GB15's in my wife's truck if I ever even bother doing it at all.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Oh, well. I ordered a pair last night anyway, but if yours were still up for grabs Id’ve considered them for my rears. The Infinity’s I’ve got there are nearly 20 yrs old and just won’t die; one has a bit of a buzz if it’s crossed too low, though.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It’ll probably be a while before I pull the plug or not on a system in my wife’s vehicle. I’ve got a lot of other crap going on first.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts