DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Banned
2,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It is scratched up but I'll get the best of three out for you. The brochure is below for specs. I'm going to rate this a conservative 7/10 cosmetics. It works flawlessly or at least up until 2 days ago when it was reomved from the vehicle. I got my Sinfoni's at a discount due to scratches. Other than DOA, this is AS IS. I'll garantee its not a DOA and that you'll probably be pleasantly surprised by the scratchiness of it rather than dissapointed.

First $700 takes it. I'll get pictures tonight but if someone takes between now and then, its gone. It will be shipped in original box with manual and bag.

http://www.sinfoni.com/schede/amplitude/1502x/brochure.pdf

The only trade I'm interested in will involve deadeners and, perhaps, Morel Piccolos....or a DSP6.

·
Banned
2,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Banned
2,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hear! hear!

·
Banned
2,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
To the top. Sorry I haven't posted pics yet. Its in pretty damned good shape. This is a $2000+ amp that I'm selling for deadening supplies and a processor. If YOU have deadening supplies and a decent 6+ channel processor, lemme know.

·
Banned
2,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
bump.

open to trades.

looking for deadening, Ipod (but it needs to be NIB, LNIB) processor, Morel Piccolos.

Processor and Piccolos are most needed.

·
Banned
2,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
bump in the rump

·
Banned
2,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It is scratched up but I'll get the best of three out for you. The brochure is below for specs. I'm going to rate this a conservative 7/10 cosmetics. It works flawlessly or at least up until 2 days ago when it was reomved from the vehicle. I got my Sinfoni's at a discount due to scratches. Other than DOA, this is AS IS. I'll garantee its not a DOA and that you'll probably be pleasantly surprised by the scratchiness of it rather than dissapointed.

First $700 takes it. I'll get pictures tonight but if someone takes between now and then, its gone. It will be shipped in original box with manual and bag.

http://www.sinfoni.com/schede/amplitude/1502x/brochure.pdf

The only trade I'm interested in will involve deadeners and, perhaps, Morel Piccolos....or a DSP6.
Some pictures. There are only minor scratches IMHO but I'd rather tell you its scratched than have someone pissy. I suck at pics but willget more later if seriously interested. This isn't a second rate,hacked up thing, though, its friggin brilliant, I just happen to have 2 already:)

Attachments

·
Banned
2,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
Banned
2,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Really purdy, huh?

·
Banned
2,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Dupe?

Attachments

·
Banned
2,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Having scrutinized this amp, I'm willing to stand a bit firmon waiting for a quality processor. Zapco DSP6-SL, Audison Bit one, W505+701 (I could throw in some cash, I guess for that).

·
Banned
2,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
still here.

·
Banned
2,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
to the top-a'most of the pop-a'most

·
Banned
2,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
ttttttttttt

·
Banned
2,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
The powerful price compels you. The powerful price compels you. The powerful price compels you. The powerful price compels you. The powerful price compels you. The powerful price compels you. The powerful price compels you. The powerful price compels you. The powerful price compels you. The powerful price compels you. The powerful price compels you. The powerful price compels you. The powerful price compels you. The powerful price compels you. The powerful price compels you. The powerful price compels you. The powerful price compels you. The powerful price compels you. The powerful price compels you. The powerful price compels you. The powerful price compels you. The powerful price compels you. The powerful price compels you. The powerful price compels you. The powerful price compels you. The powerful price compels you. The powerful price compels you. The powerful price compels you. The powerful price compels you. The powerful price compels you. The powerful price compels you. The powerful price compels you. The powerful price compels you. The powerful price compels you. The powerful price compels you. The powerful price compels you. The powerful price compels you. The powerful price compels you. The powerful price compels you. The powerful price compels you. The powerful price compels you. The powerful price compels you. The powerful price compels you. The powerful price compels you. The powerful price compels you. The powerful price compels you. The powerful price compels you. The powerful price compels you. The powerful price compels you. The powerful price compels you. The powerful price compels you. The powerful price compels you. The powerful price compels you. The powerful price compels you. The powerful price compels you. The powerful price compels you. The powerful price compels you. The powerful price compels you. The powerful price compels you. The powerful price compels you. The powerful price compels you. The powerful price compels you. The powerful price compels you. The powerful price compels you. The powerful price compels you. The powerful price compels you. The powerful price compels you. The powerful price compels you. The powerful price compels you. The powerful price compels you. The powerful price compels you. The powerful price compels you. The powerful price compels you. The powerful price compels you. The powerful price compels you. The powerful price compels you. The powerful price compels you. The powerful price compels you. The powerful price compels you. The powerful price compels you.

·
Banned
2,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
to the moon, alice.

·
Banned
2,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
offers, people. c'mon, I'm bored here. Maybe a carpc, yeah, someone offer a good car pc set-up...or a gold plated harmonica, I ARE NOT ENTERTAINED!!!!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts