DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a set of Sinfoni 3 way speakers. Comes with original boxes. Midbasses and Tweets have been used for about 2 weeks. Midrange has never been used. Also comes with 2 way passive crossovers by Sinfoni. I believe this is the only set in the US. This is from my fiances car, as she just lost her job, so I am needing to sell these to help pay for her bills. These retail for over $2300. I am selling for $1200, need to be gone asap.

Scott

·
Registered
46 Posts
Nice speakers :) :) :)

I ran the two way set in my old car in Aust. Came third in nationals at amateur level with them only in the car for a day. Now have the 3 way to put in my new car. Someone buy these at an amazingly low price.

Ant

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks, they are very nice. Sound wonderful. I am willing to part the midrange if someone just wants them.

·
Banned
2,071 Posts
how much for just the midranges?

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I believe the midranges retailed for around $600 or close to that. I would like to get $300. They are brand new.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I can get pics tonight when I get home. Midranges are brand new, midbass, tweets, and crossover have only about 2 weeks on them. These are beautiful speakers. You can go to sinfoni.com for specs.

Also, I have plenty of references on here.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts