DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a pair of Sinfoni 60.1 HD amplifiers for sale. In excellent condition, perfect working order, boxed with instructions and mounting brackets. The condition is "like new" and as close to new as can be.

These Sinfoni's are among (if not) the finest amplifier I have ever had the pleasure of owning. As you probably already know the SQ on these are 2nd to none, and build quality is top notch.

SPECIFICATIONS:
Specifications
Power Supply 9-15 VCC
Stand-by Current < 2 A
Input Sensitivity 0,28 - 8,5 V
Input Impedance 48 KOhm
Output Power:
4 ohms @ 12V/14,4V 60/98 watts
2 ohms @ 12V/14,4V 100/150 watts
1 ohm @ 12V/14,4V 145/220 watts
Frequency Response +/- 1 dB from 10 Hz to 30KHz.
S./Noise Ratio > 90 dB
Dimensions 315mm x 187mm x 40mm
Weight 3,5 Kg

more details can be found here

www.elbase.ru/products/pdf/9255195

Condition of all items:

In perfect working order and excellent condition, with box, instructions and mounting brackets. Condition is 9.0/9.5 out of 10

Total Price: :

price is as follows;

$1300 USD shipped to USA
$1700 CAN shipped to CANADA

I will ship worldwide to anywhere, if you are outside the USA/CANADA please pm me and I will look into the delivery costs as it may vary outside USA and CANADA.

Shipping Terms: :

The price includes Shipping already. I supply tracking numbers and insure the item to its full value, I am in London, England (United Kingdom) but I ship worldwide to anywhere. Many on here will vouch for me, as I have sent to USA, Canada, France, Malaysia etc, with NO issues. I ship the day after I receive payment, or the same day (dependent upon the time, earlier being better).

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:

If anyone wants to contact me (ask questions or want more photos etc etc), my email is [email protected], or pm me or just reply on thread

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.[/QUOTE]

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
bump.....

also got my Sinfoni 120.4x for sale too, can work out a deal on both if brought together

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
to the top, this amplifier will match perfectly the Gladen Aerospace 20mm tweeters I have for sale in the classifieds, seen here, can possibly combine shipping on both items

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Price drop this weekend only (Saturday - Monday) this will be $1225 shipped (as I've got another item to buy to use this money on).

1 - 18 of 18 Posts