DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Product Brand & Model:

Sinfoni Maestoso T165W - 6.5" (Sinfoni Maestoso T165W)
Sinfoni Maestoso T25T - Tweeters (Sinfoni Maestoso T2VX)

Condition of all items:

Demo Speakers.....The tweeters look and sound great. The midbass speakers had the domes pushed in but sound great. These were on a demo board at the shop and people apparently have to push a dome in....lol. Most of the dents have popped out, but a few still remain.

Total Price: :

Sinfoni Maestoso T165W - $575 (MRSP $950)
Sinfoni Maestoso T25T - $375 (MSRP $580)

Shipping Terms: :

on me to the US48

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

S

·
0 Posts
This is a fantastic deal on some great sounding speakers....!

GLWS

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
504 Posts
I've always wondered if dents affects the speaker in some measurable way?? I never understood why people are obsessed with pushing the domes in. If you want to test the travel of a speaker, use several fingers and push on the cone, gently. That being said, I'd break someone's finger for testing the travel of these mids.

·
ROCKY TOP
1,645 Posts
Free Bump for a great guy!! Dont hesitate buying fron Jerry, he only sales quality gear!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
81 Posts
Payment sent!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1 - 15 of 15 Posts