DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
950 Posts
Did you try these Sinfoni in your set up? I looked and didnt see a review so I wasnt sure.. Unless you just didnt have room I would give these the old college try myself.

Good luck either way.

·
Registered
3,749 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
I sold my amps I only have 4 CH to run 2 way. Yes I have them in the car and will pull them out tomorrow. They sound fantastic. The RMS what they state on the website is a joke. They love power and simply sing. Mids are strong, accurate, midrange sings and digs low. Tweeters are very smooth. Love the setup just need the room and needed to downgrade on amplification. They simply sound amazing!!!

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,749 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Did you try these Sinfoni in your set up? I looked and didnt see a review so I wasnt sure.. Unless you just didnt have room I would give these the old college try myself.

Good luck either way.
I have a feeling you want these guys. Shoot .e an offer brother :)

·
Registered
169 Posts
I don't know, please advise. Do these sinfoni's sound that much better than the dyna 110's 650 's I've never heard sinfoni other than everyone raving about them.

·
Registered
18,416 Posts
I don't know, please advise. Do these sinfoni's sound that much better than the dyna 110's 650 's I've never heard sinfoni other than everyone raving about them.
Why not find out for yourself and let us all know :)

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
169 Posts
That's a lot of money for a guy on fixed income to say no I don't hear much difference was hoping you rich guys could help me out.

·
Registered
3,749 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
I'm no rich to began with, work my ass off for anything that I have. There is so much to say about these 3way guy's!
I went from Ground Zero Plutonium line to Hybrid Audio SE, both sound great, ground zero has a very gentle cone, but they are very nice sounding speakers, Hybrid are great if you listen to instruments and chill music. I had 7" mids and they just can't keep up with my EDM music.
They also have very nice midrange and tweeters which you all know.
Now the Sinfoni Erico 3 way speakers. I truly love them and I'm really thinking of keeping them. Let's start of with my system. I have a full build thread on here as well of my loves TL.
My system is bases of this!
Custom car PC, Alpine H800 DSP, for the tweeters I ran Mosconi AS 100.4 and AS 300.2 for the mids.
Mids- I truly love them, I was able to play them flat without any crossovers and you all know AS 300.2 is a monster of an amp. These mids shine with so much power going in to them, I never got distortion of any kind they simply get down low, loud, clean and so present to hear them up front.
Midrange - so much potential to with effort.drivers they play so nice and smooth. You just have to hear them and be the judge.
Tweeters- they are so nice lay back, they simply sing. You will hear things that you never heard before without much effort.
On that note this is my little review, out of all these sets of high end audio, Sinfoni wins my vote hands down.

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Thinking about snatching that 300.2 from you. Gonna hit you when I wake back up. Gotta sleep on it lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,749 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
Thinking about snatching that 300.2 from you. Gonna hit you when I wake back up. Gotta sleep on it lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hope you have wet dreams at the same time :)

·
Registered
950 Posts
That's a lot of money for a guy on fixed income to say no I don't hear much difference was hoping you rich guys could help me out.

Roger, the Sinfoni are wonderful speakers! I ran E series Dynaudio, Micro Precision plus a few others and prefer the sound characteristics of Sinfoni speakers over them all. My .02

·
Registered
3,749 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
In my previous car, I had Helix, and Morel Elate, and few others, and let me tell you this much, there is nothing to brag about these speakers, everyone has a different ear, and what they are looking for as sound reproduction. What I really noticed is and its a huge thing, some may qoute me and say BS, but its amplification, if you have strong amps with power and clean power, dynamic output, and great control... these speakers sing just like any other would, yes tuning is important, but the power that these guys take is another thing.

I heard lots of setup before and by far not to brag about is one of my favorite 3 way speaker system.

·
Registered
3,749 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
I'm glad you got your amp fast.. I'm 110% there is nothing wrong with it, did you have fun unpacking it ?? :)

Thank you once again for the sale/buy... you will be very happy

That's over 6400 w of pure rms power!

·
Premium Member
39 Posts
I'm glad you got your amp fast.. I'm 110% there is nothing wrong with it, did you have fun unpacking it ?? :)

Thank you once again for the sale/buy... you will be very happy

That's over 6400 w of pure rms power!
Yes it was neatly packed. What I like is the fact that it's italian rms.. not korean or chinese (no dis intended) which is rare.

21 - 40 of 52 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.